Babysitting babies

I found myself walking through the gold gates and up with white marble path to the house of Gracia. Surprisingly, or not,  the guards let me through. Do they remember me from when Alex brought me here unconcious, or when I was running around drunk? Well that's one way to leave a impression.

I shook my head to get rid of these random nerves. It's only babysitting Ris.

In this freaking mansion for Gracia!

Yes Gracia called me up and hour ago,  in a way pleading for me to babysit since she had to go abroad for a few days last minute.

Oh I'm not babysitting Alex.

Although,  I think I should be, who could use with some early nights and no TV.

I'm babysitting her neice named Chloe.

I stood in front of the doors and before I could knock the huge white doors swung back open. And Alex was facing me with a brow brought up.

"What you doing here Iris?" He said confused. There were feelings whirling in the pit of my stomach that I couldn't explain.

"Oh I'm, babysitting for Gracia'a neice?" I said, asked. Get a hold of yourself Ris!

I stood shifting from one white converse to the other. And ignoring the fact that This boy was eyeing me.
And just in time a voice called from behind him.

"Is it Iris? Alex tell her to come in, I called her up to help you!" She called. I could hear shuffling in the background. She's such a strong women.

Wait what.

"Wait, I'm babysitting with you?" I asked taken back. Is it too late to run away.

"I guess you are Irisrella." He said through a whistle. His voice suddenly turned deep. "Don't worry, I don't bite."

A shiver went up my spine and again to Gracia came to rescue meeting me at the front door.

"I'm so sorry dear, I keep asking you favours. None of the babysitters are willing to help because of the late notice. I was meant to take care if Chloe but a job came up. And you know Alex, can't trust him with the food. " At this I let out a laugh and he let out a groan.

"Don't worry Gracia, I offer to babysit both." Her smile went up to her eyes and she seemed the most relaxed I have seen her.
she placed a hand on my cheek and spoke.

"I'm glad I saw you that day." She said quietly.
I just smiled back. Alex's arms snaked around her neck. They looked so cute together. 

I wonder where's his dad?

Gracia kissed her son ,smiled at me and left in a red bright car with a Monotone driver. And with that we were alone.

Well minus the guards and the child inside.

I followed him in my eyes scanning the glass tables, partly mirrored ceilings, expensive arts on the wall. I was used to crisp clean houses because our schools fee was so high. Everyone I know had houses built from money. But this, was a whole other level.

"Like what you see?" Alex said to me while I was breathing it all in.

"It's amazing!"It's breathed out.

"You haven't even seen the best part yet."

I looked at him.
"Which is?"

"Well your looking at it." I internally rolled my eyes. And at the same time a little girl nearly 4 maybe 5 came running down the stairs. One step at a time.

"Alex!"Chloe screamed with a doll in one hand. she was smiling In glee as he crouched down to give Chloe a hug. She was adorable. She had 2 blonde pigtails tied in bows and a princess fairy dress.