How can I hate him for sleeping with other women if that's what my son does...

Alex

-- Previous chapters review. Iris got a modelling job for G.G which is Gracias. And her son Alex also works there sometimes. He has joined school after homeschooling for so many years. Iris had to confront her ex Cian and Alex took her home since she fainted. She drank a strange strong drink and drunk went to get revenge by throwing bt marshmallows At cians windows and trashing his garden. She saw Cian come out with his new girl and Ris brakes apart. But Alex comforts her. in the previous chapter Ris is called up to fill in for Annika because she's turned up drunk at the photo shoot and and Alex has to take her away in front of Ris. Ris refuses to feel jelouse. And because Annika kissed him and Alex didn't refuse. --

I sat picking at the potatoes with my fork. Ignoring the sighs from mum. Claire was coming over tonight, but for some fab-fucking-ulous reason I didn't feel like it. Me, Alex, not wanting to bang some chick. I sighed at myself. Why did I feel so off.
Why did I feel like something was missing.

"Alex stop with the scraping, your hurting my ears." Mum said after her mouthful of broccoli. She had her gold rim glasses on. Which of course she designed. I was so proud of my mum. Still being so successful after everything.

So I stopped scraping.

"Alex, I talked to Mr Stelling." Mum started.

And I sighed again.

Mr Stelling was my homeschooling organiser. And because of all the complaints he had gotten from all my teachers I couldn't be home schooled.

All I really did were a few stupid things...

"He told me you didn't pay the money for the previous month." I cringed remembering what I did with the money. That was some disgusting party.

"And he also said you act like a high schooler." This time I snickered. What my drawings were perf.

I could sense her shaking her head at me.

"Alex, I only want what's best for you, that's why I put you in home schooling for all these years, and since you've ruined your chances. This school will have to do."

"It's just who I am mum." I said bitterly. "I can't forget everything."

"He's not a part of you Alex, he's just a part that made you."Mum said. And I gritted my teeth.

"But I'm his son, how different could I be?"I said venom dripping from every letter, every word I said.

I hate him.
And my mum for not seeing that.

The dinner had turned cold but I couldn't care less. He didn't deserve to be talked about. He didn't deserve mum or her stubborn love.

Love is fake.

It's a lie. A word people say and then force themselves to be in debt to the person forever. They held themselves prisoner in their own stupid love.

My mum is just one of them.

"Ms Gracia? A letter." Our cleaner Beth said holding it while holding a dishcloth in the other hand. She looked at me and I winked, then she retreated shaking her head.

I loved Beth. She was like a young nanny. And since I had no grandparents that were alive or accepted my mother I was alone.

"See you later Beth!" I said stripping myself of my rough mood. Like I said, he didn't deserve it.