Bucket list

Party dress above.

Me and Alex have been a couple for a week now. I loved how the word couple rolled of my tongue. It felt so right.

Dad was extremely happy about it and of course gave me the 'talk' For about and hour which had me squirming in my chair and going red. He only asked me a week ago!

I liked seeing dad be a father to me. He was doing what Travis asked.

And don't even get me started with Holly.

I was at school on Friday wanting to rip my eyes out of my sockets because if the ugly clothes my sir decided to wear. Who wears purple and yellow! Floral! Silk!

As I was mentally gagging at my teachers choice in outfit Holly kept throwing my peices of paper from her desk to mine all saying the same thing.

"I was right."

I just scrunched them each time and gave her faces. Well she was right. Since I started modelling she did say something will happen.

And a lot Did. Good and bad but I like the phase I'm in now.

I packed my bags and left the Classroom walking towards my locker with Holly by my side.

Students chatted as usual but a few did look up to me, with faces full of disgusting jelousy. Like they wanted to rip my eyeballs off.

You see, old Ris would look away and sash for the nearest toilets so I could breathe again. I hated people staring. And maybe it was because if modelling or whatever. I didn't care at all, in fact I couldn't help my smile.

At my locker waited a Bored Alex. Hair a right mess and shirt tucked in weirdly in his jeans.

But as he noticed me coming he straightened and gave me a breath taking smile.

"Hey gorgeous." He said and casually slipped a kiss on my cheek while at it. I so wasn't used to these gestures. But he did it fluidly as if we had been together for years.

"Can't we just be on first name basis?" I begged with a pout .It was hard for me to stay calm when be called me names. Correction, nice names.

"Sorry but not sorry Babe. Not happening." He said with a evil grin and put his arms around me. I smacked them off me as Holly snickered.

"Whatever." I grumbled under my breath.

"And Holly, you going to have to leave without Ris here since I'm taking her somewhere."

"You are?" We both said in sync.

"What about my say?"

"You dating me sweetheart." He said again with a fake evil face and pulled me away hardly giving the for me to grab my coat. He was one bossy boots.

It turned out that Alex wanted to take me back to his place cause he didn't want a date unplanned. So it was obvious he was trying to be a great boyfriend. I appreciated it.

"I'm not expecting a 5 star restaurant. It's fine. Just a date." I said as we wandered into his house past the guards. I gave them a salute heading in.

"Not just a date. I've been waiting for so long you know that? Ris, I've been waiting ever since I saw you. I don't know why but you were the one for me from the start. Guess I just didn't realise." All the sweet things he said melted me. How does one answer that?

With the truth I guess.

"Well I may not have fallen for you at the start but again, who wouldn't look at a guy like yourself. Maybe it was the jerk in you that brought us closer. Truth is I was dying to know more about you." I said as we entered his room.

Bad is in, For good (Completed, Editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें