Seventy three-beach house

(2 years later....)

Tsuna had decided to bring his friends for a beach vacation, and they were staying in a large beach house, which belonged to the Vongole family. Ryohei ,Yamamoto and Kyoya were out of the country on Vongole business. Lambo was supposedly still busy with school.

In the past year, Tsuna and Kyoko had gotten married. Kyoya still wasn't displaying interest in forming any sort of romantic relationship with anyone, as was Gokudera.

All was quiet in the beach house, as all of its residents were asleep. Then a handphone started ringing. The loud ringtone blared throughout the house, starting a chorus of groans and complaints. "WOMAN, ANSWER YOUR GODDAMN PHONE!!!" Gokudera shouted.

"Damnit, I can't answer it if you keep screaming in the background!!" Hinata yelled, picking up the phone. "What the bloody heck do you want?" She growled into the phone.

"Whoops. Bad time?" Takeshi asked over the phone.

"If you don't consider three in the morning a bad time, I don't know what you call a bad time." Hinata muttered, massaging her forehead. "But it's nice to hear your voice. What's up?"

"I'm getting on the plane soon." Takeshi said. "I'll be back in Japan soon."

"Great." Hinata said.

"And I have something important for you." He said. "So wait for me, ok?"

"Yeah, sure." Hinata yawned. "What is it?"

"You'll find out tomorrow. I've got to go. See you tomorrow." He said.

"Bye." Hinata said, hanging up. She closed her eyes, about to drift off back to sleep when the sounds of a baby crying echoed throughout the house. She muttered a curse under her breath, pulling the covers over her head.

"Damnit, I'll never be able to sleep tonight...." Gokudera muttered from the next room. "First the bloody phone, now the kid."

In the opposite room, Kirika groaned. "Again?" She sighed. "Dino-" she looked at her husband, who was still snoring away. "Great." She muttered, getting up. "Shhh, mama's here....." She rocked the baby boy gently. "It's ok, now." The other baby girl snored in her sleep, completely oblivious to her brother's crying.

"Thank goodness you're like your father..." She murmured, looking at her daughter.

~~~

Hinata yawned as she walked down the stairs to the kitchen. "Morning, guys." She said, taking out a bottle of juice from the fridge.

"Morning, Hinata-chan." Haru smiled, bringing a plate of food over to the table. "Kyoko and I are making pancakes. Want some?" She offered.

"Yes, please." Hinata grinned. "Thanks, Haru."

"Geez, woman, learn to cook already." Gokudera muttered, eating a mouthful of pancake. "Since you eat so much too."

Hinata scowled at him. "I do know how to cook." She said.

"Cook what?" Kirika asked, walking into the kitchen. Dino followed her, their son in his hands. "Mm, smells good." She muttered. "Maybe I'll cook something too...."

Gokudera choked on his food. Tsuna just barely stopped himself from spitting out his coffee. Dino looked terrified by the very idea. They hadn't forgotten the last time she'd cooked something for them.... At that time, Dino hadn't been around to warn them, and they were stuck in bed for a week thanks to Kirika's meatloaf.

Just then, the sound of one of the babies crying could be heard. "Oh, must be Alice waking up..." She said, walking out of the room. They all heaved a sigh of relief. "Phew...." Tsuna muttered. "That was close."