Sixty five- vacation time!!

"ITS THE HOLIDAYS!!!!" Hinata shouted, standing on top of her desk as the final bell rang loudly. A chorus of cheers and shouts followed as everyone scrambled to get out of the school.

"YES!!! I can't believe it's finally here!!!!" Hinata cheered.

Tsuna and the others laughed. "I know you're excited, Hinata-chan, but you don't have to stand on the table..." Kyoko smiled.

"Ok, ok." Hinata said, jumping down. "I'm just so happy!! YES!! Freedom!!" She sang, running out of the classroom.

Gokudera grimaced, a hand on his forehead. "And here I was hoping she'd be a bit more mature than last year..." He muttered.

"Haha...at least she didn't go as crazy this year..." Tsuna said nervously.

Gokudera shuddered. "I'm praying it stays that way." He said.

"What are you talking about?" Enma asked.

"Haha..well, last year...when it was time for the holidays, Hinata-chan did a whole bunch of crazy things...like sliding down the staircase railing, dancing on top of a teacher's car..." Tsuna sighed. "Yeah, we'll show you the pictures next time."

"You took pictures?!" Enma asked, shocked.

"Who didn't?" Gokudera said.

"ARE YOU GUYS PLANNING ON STAYING IN THE SCHOOL THROUGH THE HOLIDAYS?!" Hinata shouted from downstairs.

"Wow, that was fast..." Enma mumbled.

~~~

Hinata lay on her bed, flipping through a magazine. It was already nighttime, and past dinnertime. Her phone rang suddenly, and she picked up. "Hello?"

"Ciaossu." Reborn's voice could be heard through the phone.

"Oh? Reborn? What's up?" She asked.

"Tsuna's going to be flying to Italy for a vacation, and as part of his family, you have been invited to come too." Reborn said.

"Me? Go to Italy?!" Hinata's eyes widened. "But- the plane ticket-"

"Already dealt with. So, are you coming?"

"Yes! I'd love to go!" Hinata said, excited. "But wait, when is this trip?"

"Tomorrow morning." Reborn said. "Pack enough things for a week, then meet up at Tsuna's house tomorrow morning."

"Ok! See you tomorrow!" Hinata grinned, hanging up. Time to get packing!

Half an hour later, Yamamoto walked into the room. "Wow, you're certainly packing a lot of things." He said.

She laughed. "Yeah, maybe. I guess I am." She said, zipping up her third bag.

"It's just going to be for a week, Hinata...not a month." Yamamoto said.

"I know, I know. I'm just excited. Takeshi, you finished packing already?" She asked.

"Yeah. Need some help?" He asked.

"Nah, I'll be fine." She said. "Hmm, I wonder if Kyoya will be going... I doubt he'll show up if there's a lot of people though..."

~~~

The next morning, in the Sawada residence, Reborn stood over his sleeping student, a smirk on his face. "Time to wake up, Tsuna." He said, holding up Leon the gong. He banged the gong right next to Tsuna's head.

"Yaah!!" Tsuna yelled, sitting up straight, his ears ringing. "Reborn! What was that for?! There's no more school!"

"Get dressed already." Reborn said. "They should be here by now."

"Who?" Tsuna yawned.

As if on cue, Mama's voice called from downstairs. "Tsu-kun! Your friends are here!" She called. "They're waiting for you!"

"Waiting for me?" Tsuna asked. "What for?" He looked at Reborn.

"Hurry up!" Reborn said. "You've got a plane to catch."

"A pl- a WHAT?" Tsuna shouted. "A PLANE!? What plane are you talking about?! Where are we going?! When did I even agree to this?!"

"Shut up!" Reborn said, pointing Leon the gun at him. "Now hurry up and get going!"