Forty six- Hibari Touya

The black haired man sat in the hotel room, fingering his phone as he stared out of the window. The sakura in Namimori were gorgeous, and the view of them from his window was exquisite. The sight of those flowers reminded him of Her. Her name and her love for the flowers......

The phone in his hands rang suddenly. He glanced at the contact name, frowning. He answered the call. "Yes?" He asked.

"Have you or have you not located the girl?" The mysterious caller asked.

The man grimaced. "Yes, I have."

"I'm getting impatient, Hibari Touya." The caller said. "You have two days to capture her and deliver her to me. Use whatever means necessary."

"Hmph." He sighed. "I'll bag her tomorrow."

"You'd better." The call ended. The man looked at his phone and scoffed. "Asshole." He muttered, tossing the phone aside.

~~~

Hinata rolled over on her side, peeking at the clock sleepily. "Wh...I must be seeing things." She muttered. "Because I could swear that it's-" her eyes flew open in shock. "No!!" She screamed, clutching the clock. "Awmigawd overslept!!" She tossed the clock aside, leaping out of bed and headed to the door.

She reached the door just as it flew open, barely missing her face. "Whoa!" She exclaimed. "Trying to kill me?" She asked jokingly, looking at Yamamoto.

"I heard you screaming." He said. "What's up?"

"It's freaking ten in the morning, Takeshi."

"It's Saturday."

Hinata blinked. "Oh." She said. "Yay!!" She cheered loudly, jumping back onto her bed. Yamamoto laughed, walking in. "I'm in the mood for lying in." She said. "So don't even think about asking me to get a move on."

"Never crossed my mind." He said, lying down next to her. "But we do have to go and meet Tsuna and the others later at the park."

She groaned. "When?"

"Don't worry, we've still got a few hours." He said.

She smiled, ruffling his hair. "You know, it seems like it's been so long since we've relaxed like this." She muttered. "Your hair's growing longer." She noted absentmindedly.

He laughed. "Can I cut it for you?" She asked. He looked at her. "Sorry, but no thanks." He said. "I'll go to the barber's." he toyed with her hair. "Aren't you due for a haircut soon too?" He asked.

She looked at a lock of her hair thoughtfully. "Hmm....maybe." She muttered. "But I'm definitely in need of a hair cut for my fringe." She said, blowing a few stray strands of her long fringe out of her eyes for emphasis. "Meh, maybe I'll grow it out." She said.

"Yeah, it'll make it so much earlier for me to do this." He said, kissing her forehead. She blushed, and he grinned cheekily at her.

~~~

"I love this weather." Hinata said, looking at the Sakura blossoms. "And I love this season." She looked at Yamamoto and the others. "How did you guys know how to find such a secluded spot?"

"Secret." Yamamoto smirked.

"Hmph. Come on, tell me."

"Stop asking, woman." Gokudera said, walking past, eating some Takoyaki.

"Tako head." She said. "Ooh, Takoyaki!!" She took one and popped it into her mouth quickly, running off before he could say anything. She laughed, ignoring his angry shouting.

She yelped, bumping into someone. She looked up at him. "Kyoya?!" She exclaimed in shock.

"Hmph." He bonked her on the head. "Stop being so noisy."

Tsuna and the others came up. "Eh?? Hibari-san?!" Tsuna exclaimed. Hibari turned his glare on them. "So, you've crowded here today?" Hibari said. "I'll bite you all to death."

"Hiii-!!!" Tsuna turned to flee.

"Kyoya!!" Hinata grabbed his arm, holding him back. "Not here, not now!" She yelled. Gokudera stood in front of Tsuna. "Don't worry, tenth! I'll protect you!" He shouted, bringing out his dynamites.

"Gah! Gokudera, don't use that here!!" Tsuna said. "You'll blow the trees up too!"

"Blow up the trees? Now that would be a shame." A man walked out. It was none other than Hibari Touya. (Hinata's dad)

Kyoya turned around, targeting him instead. "What are you doing here?" He asked. Hinata kept her grip on his arm, if not he would've attacked him already. All of them were glaring at him.

"Why don't you make a guess?" He sneered. "I'm here for my daughter."

"Don't call me that, you bastard." Hinata grit her teeth. "And I'm not going with you. Ever."

"My, you've certainly grown quite a backbone in the years I haven't seen you, haven't you, Hinata?" He asked. "Have you forgotten what I used to do when you back talked me as a child?" Hinata flinched. He turned to Kyoya, who was seething. "And you. Still protective as ever. You couldn't lift a finger to stop me even if you wanted to." He sneered.

Kyoya's eyes flared and he shrugged his arm out of Hinata's grip. "I'll be sure to bury you when this is over." He growled, striding towards him, tonfas out. "On second thought. I'll make sure there isn't even a body left to bury." He growled, attacking.

Hibari Touya laughed, dodging his attacks almost effortlessly. "You're not even trying, boy!" He shouted. "And shouldn't you look out for your friends too?" A group of ten men had surrounded the others.

"Hiii-!!" Tsuna looked around. "What do we do now?! Reborn!" He looked down at the infant. "YOU'RE SLEEPING AT A TIME LIKE THIS?!" He shouted.

"Get the girl." Touya ordered. Kyoya sent a blow to his jaw, and he was knocked back. "Kuh!" He wiped the blood off, eyes on his son. "So you're finally getting serious." He said.

"I'm only getting started." Kyoya said, his aura murderous.

Touya stood up. "A father son battle....this should prove interesting." He smirked, a pair of nunchaku in his hands.

"Just die." Kyoya said, launching himself at him.

In future, will refer to Hibari as Kyoya. Less confusion.