Four- Shopping trip

"Well,now that the tour's done," Yamamoto said. "What do you want to do?"

"I wanna eat Takoyaki!" Hinata said, pointing to the nearby stall. Yamamoto sighed. "You just ate,like,half an hour ago."

Hinata stuck her tongue out at him. "I'm hungry again." She grinned.

"Alright." He said, paying for them. Hinata cheered. "But, I'm taking this." Yamamoto grinned, taking one of the Takoyaki and popping it into his mouth.

Hinata laughed, taking the container from him. "You've got some sauce on your face." She said, reaching up to wipe it off. "There." She said, noticing that he was staring at her. "What?" She asked.

He looked away. "Nothing." He said as his face reddened. "Thanks." He said.

"Your welcome." She said, popping one into her mouth. "Mm!! This is so delicious!! Thanks, Takeshi!" She said happily.

Yamamoto laughed.

"Yamamoto-kun?" Someone called. They turned.

"Kyoko-chan!!" Hinata waved cheerfully. Kyoko waved back. The dark haired girl next to her eyed Hinata with curiosity. Kyoko walked over with her friend. "Hinata-chan? What are you doing here?" Kyoko asked. "This is my friend, Miura Haru."

"Nice to meet you,desu!" Haru said. "Please call me Haru." Haru glanced at her and Yamamoto. "Are you....on a date?" She asked.

Yamamoto flushed scarlet. "Wha-what makes you think that?!" He asked. Hinata's face reddened at Haru's words. "N-no, we aren't." She replied.

Haru raised an eyebrow, but didn't question further.

"Um....anyway. I'm Hibari Hinata, nice to meet you." Hinata said.

"Hi-hi-Hibari?!" Haru yelped. "As in, scary scary Hibari-san?"

"Yeaaah...he's my brother... Seems like he's got quite the reputation around here,huh?" Hinata sighed. "Don't worry, I don't bite."

"Ok..you don't really seem like him, though." Haru mused. "You know, like you can sense auras around people? His aura is practically murderous! But Hinata-chan's aura is friendly and totally different from his!"

"Ermm thanks?" Hinata said.

Kyoko cleared her throat. "So, you haven't replied my question yet. What're you doing?" She asked.

"Grocery shopping with Takeshi." Hinata replied. "You?"

"We're going shopping!!" Haru said. "Haru even got some of Haru's favourite cake!!" She grinned.

"Hmm. Actually, you should go shopping with them,Hinata." Yamamoto said. He leaned down. "You're running out of clothes, you know." He whispered.

Hinata frowned. "Good point." She muttered. "Hey, Kyoko-chan, Haru-chan can I go with you guys? I need to buy some clothes." She said.

"Sure! The more the merrier!" Kyoko smiled.

Hinata paused, digging in her pockets. "What are you looking for?" Yamamoto asked.

"My purse..." She mumbled. "I can't find it.."

He sighed. "Baka." He rummaged in his pocket. "Here. Don't use too much, ok? I'll head home first. See ya." He said, handing her his wallet. He waved, then he left.

"Thanks, Takeshi!" Hinata yelled after him. "I'll pay you back next time!"

"Um..." Hinata turned around. "Hinata-chan, are you and Yamamoto really not going out?" Kyoko asked.