Nineteen- cloud battle

"What did you do...to the sports field?!" Ryohei shouted staring at the field.

"The field is surrounded on all sides by barbed wire,as well as eight automatic Gatling guns that will shoot at any mobile objects it detects within a 30 meter radius." The Cervello said. "Furthermore, there are countless pressure sensitive mines buried under the ground." She said. "If the cloud guardians would step inside?"

Hibari walked into the field, as did the Varia's cloud guardian, Gola Mosca. Hinata watched him.

"He'll be fine." Yamamoto said, standing next to her. She looked up at him. "I know that." She said. "He's my brother after all."

"Begin the battle!"

Gola Mosca flew at Hibari- literally. Hinata watched, not a hint of worry on her face. "Kyoya always wins, after all." She smirked.

Hibari scoffed. He raised his tonfas, and attacked Gola Mosca. And just like that, it was over. Gola Mosca blew up into pieces. Hibari didn't even flinch. He put the ring together. "There." He said. "I've done my part." He glanced at Hinata, who smiled at him. He smirked.

He turned to Xanxus. "Now." He said. "You. Come down here."

Hinata stared at him. "Kyoya, what are you doing?!" She asked.

"Until I bite you to death, monkey boss of the mountain of monkeys, I can't go home." He said, ignoring Hinata.

"Hmph." Xanxus said. A smirk formed on his face. He leapt up, over the fence, kicking at Hibari. Hibari defended himself from the kick effortlessly, bringing his tonfa up to repel him. Xanxus somersaulted off the tonfa, landing on his feet. "My foot slipped." He said.

"Right."

"No, really." He smirked. A mine under his foot went off. After the dust cleared, Hinata could see that he wasn't even harmed by the blast. "I only came down to retrieve that piece of junk." He said, glancing at Gola Mosca. "We have lost."

"Hmmm. Your face," he sprinted over to him. "Tells a different story." He attacked Xanxus, who avoided all of his attacks.

One of the guns moved. "Kyoya!" Hinata shouted. The guns fired at them, missing them both, which was a miracle. "Don't worry, I won't raise an arm." Xanxus said.

"As you wish. Anyway, I'm going to bite you to death." Hibari said, continuing to attack despite the guns firing at them.

The battle continued, Hinata tracking her brother's every move. Finally, Xanxus raised an arm, blocking his attack. "You've...raised an arm?" Hibari asked. Xanxus snarled, and Hibari continued his attacks.

"Cervello." Xanxus said.

"Yes, master?" She asked.

"Don't get the story wrong,now. I didn't attack him at all." He smirked, leaping back.

A laser beam shot out, shooting past his leg. "Kyoya!" Hinata screamed. He fell to his knee, grimacing in pain. A whirring noise made her look up. Rocket missiles were fired their way, exploding around them. She screamed. "Hinata!?" Yamamoto shouted,as more missiles were fired, this time at the varia themselves. "Ryohei!" He shouted, helping him up. "Are you ok?"

"What the heck was that?!" Ryohei shouted.

"Hinata!!" Yamamoto shouted, running to her. She groaned,sitting up. "Ow.." Yamamoto helped her up. "Are you alright?!" He asked. She nodded. "I'm fine." She said. "Kyoya-"

"I'm here." He said, standing next to her. His leg was still bleeding.

"What..was that?" She asked.