Thirty three- choice battle is over...

It was all over.

Yamamoto had defeated the enemy target, Daisy, at the same time that the Millefiore's cloud guardian, Kikyou had defeated Irie. It was a draw..

Until Daisy decided to revive. It was revealed that Daisy had an issue known as the 'undead body'. In other words, Daisy couldn't die.

"The victor of this choice battle has been decided." The Cervello said. "The winner is-"

"The Millefiore family."

Hibari grit his teeth, and grabbed Hinata's arm. "Kyoya-" she started.

"You are not leaving this tent. Stay inside here, got it?" He said. She sighed and nodded.

Everyone else had already cleared out, and gone to see Irie. Hinata looked at the tv screen. She was glad to see that Irie wasn't going to die yet. Hibari had went out with them as well, leaving Hinata inside alone.

"You guys lost~" Byakuran said, walking over to Tsuna and the others. "What a pity."

"Byakuran!"

"You must keep your promise. I'll take the vongole rings, and...." He chuckled. "Hinata-chan~" he smiled. Hibari growled, looking ready to smash his face in.

"Please wait!" Irie said. "There was another promise between us too... When we were studying at uni, I won the last game of choice. You didn't have anything that you could pay me so you said that..'when we play choice next time, I'll give you whatever handicap you want.' I'll take you up on that now." He said. "I request a rematch of choice!"

Byakuran snickered. "I'm sorry, but. I don't remember that."

"That's a lie! You wouldn't forget about any game!" Irie said. "A promise is a promise!"

"I'm saying nothing like that happened. I can't accept something that didn't happen." Byakuran said. "I, as the boss of the Millefiore, formally reject that~" he smirked.

"I oppose." A girl said. "Byakuran." Reborn's pacifier began to glow. "I, the boss of the Millefiore black spell, should at least have something to say about it." She emerged from the shadows, a smile on her face.

Uni.

"Ehh?! That little girl is the other boss of the Millefiore?!" Tsuna exclaimed.

"So it really was you." Reborn said. "You've grown up, Uni."

"Yes." She smiled. "Uncle Reborn."

"U-uncle?! Who is she, Reborn?" Tsuna asked.

"The granddaughter of an acquaintance of mine." Reborn said.

"Greetings, everyone from the Vongole." Uni said. She turned to Byakuran. "As the boss of the Millefiore black spells, I agree to the rematch with the vongole." She said. "The promise of a rematch between Byakuran and Irie, really does exist."

"I'm glad you've become so spirited,but Uni-chan, you have no right to speak out against my decisions." He said. "You're just number two. All final decision making powers are with me. This conversation is finished."

Uni was silent for a moment. "Is that so. I understand." She said. "In that case, I'll withdraw from the Millefiore family." She turned to Tsuna. "Sawada Tsunayoshii-san, I have a request." She said.

"Please protect me."

"P-protect?!"

"It isn't just me. These- along with the pacifiers of my comrades." She held her hands out. The arcobaleno pacifiers were in her hands.