Nine- the rebuke bullet, Mukuro is defeated.

(If you read the manga, you could just skip this chapter if you want to, since I didn't change that many details....)

"Well, this is an interesting development." Ken said.

"That aura on your head...so you were hit by the bullet after all. You seem calmer though." Chikusa said.

"The rebuke bullet brings out the calm fighting will in Tsuna." Reborn noted. "It's completely different from the dying will bullet- with a new hidden power."

"Pfft. I don't see any development except for that flame on his head. He's still no match for my skills." Chikusa said.

Ken appeared behind Tsuna, ready to attack him, when Tsuna reached up, grabbing his hair. He pulled him down, elbowing him in the face. Ken flew across the room from the sheer force of the impact.

"Not so fast." Chikusa said, unleashing a flurry of needles at him. Tsuna glanced at him. "An illusion." He said, running to where the real Chikusa was. A punch to his face sent him flying far away. The weapon embedded itself in the wall as it flew from his grasp.

"Impossible." Bianchi breathed. "He couldn't see the illusions of the state of hell before.."

Reborn smirked. "That's also an effect of the rebuke bullet. It has caused the dormant blood of the vongole to awaken. It has caused him to become aware of his hidden willpower, and has removed his body's limiters from within. At the same time, it also releases the limiters on his internal sense. It becomes a hyper intuition." He said. "Also, the gloves have their own use as well."

"You've got everything covered, haven't you." Bianchi chortled. "But, can you really strike your friend's body?" She asked. "Can you?" She attacked him.

"Tsuna!" Yamamoto yelled as Bianchi beat him up.

"Haha as I thought,you can't make a move at all!" Bianchi laughed. Suddenly, Tsuna's hand shot out, chopping her on the neck. She gasped. "Crap! This body-" she fell forward, unconscious.

"He aimed for the nerve,to cause paralysis." Reborn stated. "Now, you have no where else to hide, Mukuro."

Tsuna laid her down carefully, near where Hinata, Hibari and Gokudera were. "Yamamoto, Reborn, take care of them please." He said.

He straightened up. "Show yourself, Rokudo Mukuro." He said calmly. "I know you're still alive."

"Kufufufu." He said, walking out front the shadows, a triton weapon in hand. "Your sense of battle has improved, I'll give you that much. But, you're pushing your luck if you think you can defeat me with just that." He said. "Of the six battle skills I possess, there is still one I have not shown you." He said. "The fifth state of humans. It is the ugliest and most dangerous of all." He raised a hand to his eye. "If possible,I would rather not use it." He said.

The character in his eye changed to the number five. "Because it is also the most dangerous skill of all." He said, emitting a black aura. "Do you see it? This aura...represents my strength!" He growled, slamming into Tsuna. He slammed a fist into his stomach, and Tsuna flew up in the air. He twirled his weapon. "The difference in our strength is insurmountable." He said, hitting him with the weapon. Tsuna flew across the room, slamming into the wall.

He laughed. "How weak you are, vongole! Do you intend for this to be a warm up exercise?" He said.

"Not at all, Mukuro..." Tsuna said.

Tsuna held his hands up, to his flame. "Wh-" Tsuna's flame flared, burning brightly. "What? His aura exploded?!" Mukuro exclaimed.

"I understand now." Reborn said. "What those gloves mean."

"If that was the extent of your power..." His gloves lit up, enveloped in the dying will flame. "I am very disappointed in you." He said.

"Kufufufufu. I'm gonna have fun with you."

"So..the x-gloves are made of the same material as the dying will bullet and are able to light the dying will flame as well." Reborn noted. "This is interesting."

"It doesn't matter." Mukuro said. "Even if you change the appearance of your aura,there's no meaning to it."

"The dying will flame is not an aura." Tsuna said.

Mukuro chuckled. "Is that so? Then,why don't you show it to me?" He said, lungeing for Tsuna. He swung the weapon at him.

Tsuna grabbed the end of the weapon with his hand,his glove enveloped in flame. The flame burned ferociously,and he bent it easily. "Wha-?!" Mukuro exclaimed in shock.

Tsuna unleashed a punch to the side of his face with his other hand. Mukuro reared back. "It's hot! The aura is emitting heat?!" He exclaimed.

"The energy density of a normal aura is different than that of a dying will flame." Reborn said. "A dying will flame is a compressed energy that possesses a destructive power on its own."

"That means those gloves are like hot iron.." Mukuro deduced.

"Not only that." Tsuna said, rushing at him.

"Tch!" Mukuro swung his weapon down, at the spot where Tsuna should've been, but he had vanished. "What?!" Suddenly, Tsuna reappeared behind him. "No way! When did you-"

Reborn smirked. Tsuna threw a punch at him, which Mukuro deflected with his weapon, but the force was enough to throw him across the room. He got up quickly. "What was that? What did he just do?" He snarled.

"Are you done warming up yet?" Tsuna asked.

"Kufufufu...kuhahahahaha!" he laughed. "This is all just a simple miscalculation. If I can get your body...doing what I want will be so much easier."

"What might that be?" Reborn asked.

"I don't plan to tell you, since you'll find out when I've taken your body." He said, rushing at him.

"An illusion." He said. Suddenly, something slammed into his face that most certainly wasn't an illusion. "Stupid Tsuna. He was hiding stones in the illusion."

The real Mukuro leapt up into the air, ready to deal the final blow to Tsuna. "Tsuna!" Reborn warned.

"I know!" Tsuna said. His gloves burned with flames and he disappeared, reappearing behind Mukuro. With a punch, he sent Mukuro slamming to the ground. He landed near him.

"Guh....kufufufufu...so,this is the tenth vongole, the man who defeated me." Mukuro spat. "Kill me. I would rather die, than to be caught by you mafia."

Tsuna turned around. "I can't do that." He said.

Mukuro smirked. He grabbed Tsuna's arms, keeping them behind him. "Mukuro, you!" Tsuna said.

"Oh, I know that your strange skill is due to the flames on your hands. So, if I seal your arms, there's nothing to be afraid of." He said, kicking him. "You may rest now!" He said,sending him flying towards the wall.

The wall where the three pronged triton was embedded.

"Go, Tsuna. Show him the power of the x-gloves." Reborn ordered.

Tsuna grunted, and flames fired out of the gloves, keeping him from slamming into the wall, keeping him upright. "What?!" Mukuro shouted.

"He was able to position himself behind you in an instant because he used the impulse of the dying will flame and moved at a rapid speed."

Tsuna flew at Mukuro, grabbing his head with his hand, propelling himself forward with the other. He flew across the room,slamming him into the wall. Mukuro collapsed to the floor, unconscious.

"It's over." Tsuna said.