Seventy- the trade

"Get up." The man said, pulling Kirika to her feet. She glared at him, unable to curse thanks to the gag put over her mouth. The men bundled the girls into the back of a van and drove the van to the pier.

Once they got there, the door opened, and the men pulled them out of the van. The beach was surrounded by forest. The man, the one who'd made a deal with the ninth, gripped Kyoko's arm, a gun in his other hand. "Just in case your boyfriend has second thoughts." He smirked. Hinata grit her teeth angrily, glaring daggers at his back. The sounds of a car could be heard in the distance. "Sounds like they're here." He said. "Get ready." He nodded at the men.

Dino and Tsuna came first, followed by an unknown man, which Hinata assumed was the man's brother. Gokudera walked closely to him, and he was followed by Ryohei, Yamamoto and Kyoya.

"Ah, brother." The man grinned. "Nice to see you out of your shackles, Seth."

Seth scowled at him. "You sure take your time, Magnus." He said.

"Give us the girls and we'll give you your brother." Tsuna said, in his hyper dying will mode. His eyes never left Kyoko's face.

Magnus clicked his tongue in disapproval. "How will I know you won't take the girls and place me in shackles too? No, you play this by my rules." He said. "Now, I'll be taking my brother back, please."

"No." Kyoya spat.

Magnus frowned. "And I even said please." he sighed. "Then lets paint this pier red, shall we?" He pointed the gun at Kyoko's head. Tsuna's eyes blazed as Kyoko let out a small whimper. "BASTARD!!!" Ryohei roared angrily.

"My brother, now, if you don't mind." He ordered.

"How can we be sure you won't turn back on your word?" Gokudera yelled.

Magnus sighed. "Fine." He said. He looked at Haru and Kirika. "Let them go." He ordered. He looked at Kirika. "One false move, and I blow her brains all over the deck." He warned as she glared at him. Reluctantly, she took Haru's hand, pulling her over to Tsuna and the others.

Gokudera grabbed Haru's arm, pulling her over to stand behind him. "Idiot. You'd better stay behind me, got it?" He muttered. "But I guess I'm glad to see you're ok." Haru sniffled. "Thanks for coming." She whispered.

"Like we'd leave you behind." Gokudera muttered.

"Sumire." Dino breathed, hugging her tightly. "I was worried..." He murmured.

"Nice to see you too, Dino." She murmured.

Magnus cleared his throat. "Enough with the lovey dovey business. Lets get this over with, shall we?" He asked. "My brother. Now."

Tsuna swallowed. "Let him go." He ordered. Magnus smirked as Seth walked over to him. "Hmph." Magnus looked back at Tsuna, Seth safely by his side.

"The girls." Tsuna said.

Magnus snickered. "I don't think so, decimo." He said. "I already gave you the girls, remember?" He smirked. "You never specified just how many you wanted back."

"What?!" Yamamoto shouted.

"LET KYOKO GO!!!" Ryohei bellowed angrily.

"Take care of them, boys." Magnus ordered. "While I take care of these two." He smirked, looking down at Kyoko. Chaos ensued as Tsuna and the others had to deal with the guards.

Hinata snapped. She wrenched her arm out of her guard's grip, then swept his legs out from under him. Her arms now free, she slid a hand into the knocked out guard's pocket, taking out a small pocket knife. "Get her!" Seth shouted.

"Kyoko, DUCK!!" Hinata screamed, throwing the knife. It stabbed into his shoulder, and he let out a yell of pain. Taking advantage of his momentary distraction, Hinata grabbed Kyoko, pulling her aside. "You- where are those ambush troops?!" Magnus roared angrily into his walkie-talkie.

"WOOOOOOIIIII!!!!!" A loud bellow from the forest could be heard. "YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!! YOU LET YOURSELF GET KIDNAPPED??!?"

"S-Squalo?!" Hinata exclaimed, staring at the long haired figure. A bullet whizzed past her ear, snapping her back into reality.

"FOCUS ON THE FIGHT, DAMNIT!!!" He roared.

"YOUR SCREAMING IS MAKING MY EARS HURT!!!" Hinata screamed back, pulling Kyoko towards safety, pulling Haru out of danger as well.

"Going somewhere?" Seth yelled, walking towards them.

"Oi." A tonfa flew at him, which he just managed to dodge. "I will bite you to death." Kyoya growled. "Since you're the reason my sister got kidnapped." He unleashed a flurry of hits.

"You're good." Seth grunted. "Why are you a part of that family?"

"Shut up." Kyoya snarled, slamming the tonfa into the side of his head, knocking him out.

Magnus on the other hand, was trying to escape. "Not so fast." Yamamoto said, using his sword handle to stun him. "I would love to do worse to you, but you need to be in one piece for the Vindice." He said. "Luckily for you."

"Just business, pal." Magnus slurred.

"Yeah, well...I don't think so.." He pointed his sword at his throat. "And the next time you try to anything on my girlfriend, this blade will be the last thing you see." He said coldly.

~~~

The brothers had been taken away by the Vindice, who'd been pleased to see Magnus waiting to be taken by them as well. Dino was with Kirika, Kyoko was with Ryohei, Haru was stuck with Gokudera since the Ninth needed to talk to Tsuna.

The moment Hinata walked out of the check up room, Yamamoto pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry that you got kidnapped." He said. "I'm not leaving you out of my sight next time."

"Herbivore." Kyoya muttered, walking over. "Hands off my sister." He poked Yamamoto's arm with his tonfa. Hinata glanced at him. "Kyoya." She said before she got hit on the head. "Ouch! Kyoya, I just came out from a check up unscathed, are you trying to give them a reason to send me to a hospital?" She muttered.

"Baka." He said, pulling her over to him. He ruffled her hair. "Now go and get me some food."