Forty eight- missing

Hibari Touya paced around the room. His mind went over the events of the morning. His son's skill rivalled his...which was unsettling. If they went all out on each other, the outcome would be unpredictable. He could tell that that was not all that Kyoya was capable of. He became truly serious if it was his sister who was involved, as he always had, even when a child.

Speaking of the sister....he still had not managed to capture Hinata yet... That man would not be happy to hear about that. As if on cue, the phone in his hand rang loudly. He cursed, putting it to his ear. "What?" He barked into the phone.

"Where is the girl?"

He cursed mentally. "I don't have her, ok? Not yet." He said.

"My patience is running thin. I reach Japan tomorrow." The person on the other end of the line said. "You have until then. Don't waste it." The phone call ended. Touya shouted a string of curses, throwing the phone.

"Until tomorrow." He muttered. "I'll have to do it tonight."

~~~

Hinata lay curled up on her bed, it was past midnight, and everyone else had fallen asleep already. She turned over, looking out her window. The sky was lit up with stars, and the moon shone brightly. She could hear crickets chirping in the distance.... She squinted, spotting something. "What's that..." She murmured as she got up. There was a noise from outside.

She picked up her phone, shoving it into her pocket. She walked outside, determined to find out what had she seen and heard.

~~~

The morning sun shined into Yamamoto's room, and he opened his eyes groggily, shielding his face from the window. "Ugh." He groaned, rolling over. "What time...?" He looked at the clock. "So late?" He sat up. Hinata would usually have barged into his room by now, and kicked him out of bed. He got up, and changed his clothes.

He walked over to her room. The door was open. He looked in. "Hinata?" He called. No one was inside the room. He blinked. "Maybe she's in the shop." He walked out to the shop. "Dad, have you seen Hinata?" He asked.

"No, I haven't seen her all morning. Why?"

"It's nothing." Yamamoto said, walking off. He took out his phone, and called her phone. "Come on, pick up." He muttered. The call got disconnected. "Something's wrong." He said, looking at his phone. "Dad, I'm going out!"

~~~

"What? Hinata's missing?" Tsuna asked in shock. "Where could she be?"

"I don't know." Yamamoto said. "I've looked everywhere, even the school. Not a trace."

"Tenth, let me go and look for her as well!" Gokudera said.

"Look for Hinata, to the extreme!!" Ryohei shouted next to him.

"Shut up, octopus." Kirika said, sitting on the floor. "I'm thinking." She looked at Yamamoto, ignoring Gokudera's glare. "Did she have her phone with her? Or any other kind of device?"

"I couldn't find her phone. So I'm assuming its with her."

"Good." Kirika took the laptop out. "Give me her phone number."

"What for?" Tsuna asked. Kirika shot a glance at him, a glance that meant 'shut up and just do it, or else.' "Just give me your phone, Yamamoto." She said. He handed it to her. She scrolled through the contacts, finally finding Hinata's number. "Ok." She started typing on the laptop.

"What are you doing, Kirika?" Yamamoto asked.

"Looking for your girlfriend." She said simply. "If she has her phone with her,I can track her phone, and pinpoint her location." She continued tapping. "Almost there..."

"Um...Kirika-san?"

"What, tuna?" She asked.

"How do you know how to do all this?" He asked hesitantly.

She looked at him. "I'm a techie. It's kinda in the job package." She said. "If I didn't know how to do this, I'd be out of jobs. Now. Do you want to know where Hinata is?" She asked.

"YES!!" They all shouted.

She smirked. "Ok, based on these coordinates....she should be at a hotel. I've downloaded a GPS function onto your phone, and I've already programmed the exact location." She handed Yamamoto his phone. "Oh, and I've also sent Hibari Kyoya a text message."

"What?! When did you even get his phone number?" Tsuna asked.

"Tuna, I got it off his phone." She said. "You'd better get going, or you're gonna miss out on all the action." She said, closing her laptop. "I've done my part. You'd better make sure not to fail." She glanced at Reborn. "I'll let this one off for free. But just this once."

She looked at Tsuna and the others. "ARE YOU GOING OR NOT?!" She shouted at them. "GET A MOVE ON!"

"RESCUE HINATA TO THE EXTREME!!!!" Ryohei bellowed, rushing out of the room.

"Thanks, Kirika!" Yamamoto shouted, running after him. Tsuna and Gokudera followed suit.

Kirika smirked, watching as they rushed off. "They sure are enthusiastic." She muttered. "I'm kind of glad I decided to move here after all." She said, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear.

"Italy getting boring for you, Scarlette?" Reborn smirked.

"Meh, I needed a change of scenery anyway." She said. "Always looking at nothing but computer screens is tiring. Anymore work you need me to do?"

"Nope." Reborn said. "I'll be sure to hire you if there's anything else needed to be done." He said. "Dino told me a lot about you."

"Good things, I hope." She said.

"No, actually he told me that you were a, as I quote." He said. "A very scary person who once tried to murder him with a pole after he ate your piece of chocolate by mistake."

"It was a very expensive piece of chocolate. And I had specifically told Dino not to touch it, I even wrote it on a note!!" She said. "A note that I pasted to his forehead!" She said. "I'm so gonna kill him for telling you about it..."

"Well, you can kill him soon." Reborn said.

Her eyes widened. "He's coming here?"

He smirked. "Are you actually excited to see him?"

She glared at him. "What are you trying to imply, arcobaleno?" She said icily.

His smirk grew wider.