Thirty two- choice battle begins.

"Hinata-chan!" Haru shouted, bursting into the training room. Hinata snored delicately, sleeping peacefully on the ground.

"HINATA-chan!!" She shouted near her.

"Bwaa!" Hinata bolted upright, her ears ringing. "Wh-Wha?" She looked at Haru. "What?"

"It's almost time to leave!" She said. "Come on!"

"Leave..?" She murmured. "Ah! The battle!"

"Here." She handed her a set of clothes. "Put them on,quickly. We'll be waiting outside. Hurry!" Haru said, rushing back out.

Hinata sighed, looking at the clothes. Honestly.... She changed quickly. She put her daggers on the belt, and kept her boxes in the side pockets. Her rings were already on her fingers, her pendant on her neck. She grabbed a rubber band and walked out of the room, heading to to where Tsuna and the others were. She forced her hair into a braid as she went over.

"I'm here!" She called, walking over to Haru and Kyoko.

Tsuna looked at her. "Great. Lets go then." He said.

"Yeah!"

~~~

Namimori shrine was very quiet when they arrived. Hinata looked around. "Hello?? Anybody here?" She called.

"What is this?!" Tsuna exclaimed.

There was some sort of white tent in the clearing. Hinata walked up to it. "It looks interesting." She said.

"Stay back!" Gokudera shouted. "It could be the millefiore!"

"Actually...it's our base unit." Irie said. "I transported it out here earlier this morning. Your bikes are all safe inside."

Hinata looked around. "Where's Takeshi?" She murmured. "TAKESHI!!" She yelled. "KYOYA!!" No reply but the wind. "Where are they..?"

"There are dying will flames approaching...and they're incredibly huge." Spanner said. "They're closing in fast. Hmm...that's odd. They ought to be right on top of us-"

Tsuna looked up. "What the?!" Large black clouds whirled overhead. "Storm clouds?"

They whirled and whirled. Suddenly, a large face appeared in the clouds. "Hey there, everyone~" he smirked.

"Byakuran!" Tsuna shouted.

"Is it..an illusion?" Gokudera asked.

"I don't think so. I'm reading metallic signatures. It's a gigantic apparatus." Spanner said.

The face looked down at them. "Hmm? I thought I told you to make sure everyone was here?" He asked. "Ah, well, never mind. You're only putting yourselves at a disadvantage after all." He said. "Now. This is a hyper flame transfer system, to transport you all to the stage where we will be having our game of choice."

"In other words, the battleground isn't here in namimori." Reborn said.

"Yup, that's right." Byakuran said. "It's also going it serve as a little test, to see if you're qualified to take part in today's game." He continued. "Five million fiamma volts! That's the amount of energy required to transport you to the choice stage. Just produce the flames whenever you're ready, and the apparatus will collect them. And, not to put pressure on you or anything, but if you fail to produce them, that will count as a failure, and I might have to do..." The face turned slightly. "This to the town."

A beam shot out from his eye, and hit a mountain, causing a large explosion. "What do you think you're doing, Byakuran?!" Tsuna shouted.

"Oopsie!" He laughed. "My face slipped."