I wrote a poem dedicated to Diggy and I’s relationship. Cause even though Jacob left me all alone; I still have my girls to back me up. Cause Diggy was a liar and a cheater and I wasn’t going back to him. Not even a million years.

There is an emotional roller coaster that has my heart beating

Cause when I’m with you I’m in the front seating

Nothing else around me matters

Cause all I see is a different pattern

Even though I still love you

It’s like the numbers 1 and 2

Though we’re not together

It seems like everything’s better

There’s no other way to get me

Cause I hold the lock and key

Our love is totally wicked

It’s like a dream totally vivid

Now I see who you really are

All I gotta do is raise the bar

See you told me you loved me

But I’m doing much better

Can’t you see?         

                    ~Love Is Wicked By: crazy4fashion4

Hours Later

School was over and I was relieved. I came home plopping down on couch next to mom. She looked at me and wondered what was wrong. I didn’t feel like talking about it. So I got up from the couch and went straight upstairs to my room. I put my IHome in and For the Road by Tyga ft. Chris Brown came on. I relaxed for that whole afternoon; not worrying about anything.

I felt myself drifting off to sleep. But then I get a call from Maria. I just hope what she was about to tell was good. I really wasn’t in the mood for any bad news right now.

“Hello.” I said.

“Hey its Maria said.”

“Hey Maria, what’s up?” I said.

“So Alexis and I were wondering if you wanted to go out with us.” Maria said.

“You mean out to a club.” I said.

“Yea.” Maria said.

“Uh sure I guess.”

“Good, we’ll be you up in 10.” Maria said.

“Okay bye.” I said.

“Bye.” Maria said.

We hung up the phone and got out of bed. I took a quick shower and got dressed quickly. I wore my short-shorts, strapless corset shirt, and black heels. I curled my hair a little bit. Mom was sleep so I quickly but quietly hurried out the house. I saw Maria and Alexis and we drove off to the club. We arrived at Club Nemesis. It was like one of the hottest clubs, so I’ve been told.

We entered and there was a lot of dancing, drinking, smoking, and drinking. It was so nice. I didn’t want to dance cause I was too stressed out. I just went straight to the bar and had 4 shots of Whiskey. I took them straight down without any hesitation. Before I knew I was drunk, but not that drunk. I was sober enough to know what was going on.