"I want that to"

It was a few moments of silence before Alison spoke.

"How's Trisha?" Alison asked, referring to her 4 year old niece.

"She's good. She's with her mom ". Alison nodded.

"Do you see her often?"

"She's with me Friday, Saturday and Sunday"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"And what about you?"

"What about me?"

"Are you ok now? How long how you been off the drugs"

"I'm fine, I've been clean since Trisha was born"

"That's good. Those things would of killed you if you had continued"

"Your probably right. But anyway, enough about me, mum told me your seeing someone" Joseph said causing Alison to smile.

"Yeah, we haven't been together long but it feels like it's been eternity" Alison said as she continued to smile even mere at the thought of Harold.

"Is he rich?"

"Why is that the first thing you want to know?"

"I need to know if he can support you" Joseph said defending himself

"Whatever you say"

"Well be careful, I don't want to see you get hurt because even though I haven't been there for you, I still love you"

"Well thanks"

The two the fell into silence. Although their relationship was no where what it was when they were children, but it was a start.

----------------------------------

Alison sat in the living room pretending to listen to the debate about God knows what when her phone pinged. She picked it up before looking at the text that she got.

'Merry Christmas Bella. I miss you'

Alison felt herself smiling as she thought of her boyfriend. The message may have been short but Alison still loved the fact that Harold sent her a message when he was busy. And that smile didn't go unnoticed by the people around her.

"Why are you so happy?" her mom asked. Alison snapped out of her day dream and looked up at her mom.

"Nothing. Just thinking" she answered as she tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

"Is that so" her mom said before giving her daughter a knowing smile. Alison opened her mouth to say something but was cut of by her cousin Whitney.

"So Alison, as you know I've got a boyfriend now. He's a police officer and is in charge of his department. He's a very important man" Whitney said as she sat down opposite Alison. Alison mentally cursed, she was in a good mood and didn't need to deal with her bitchy cousin.

"Is that so?" Alison question causing Whitney to nod.

"Yes and I was just wondering how you feel about being the only person single really. I know it's hard to get a boyfriend looking like that but I know that there is someone who will be desperate enough to have you and I do feel sorry for you, I-"

"Ok bitch" Alison said cutting Whitney off.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you are talking to when it's you who looks like a two bit prostitute. So bitch if I here you tryin to say shit about me, I'm going to hop over the table and rip that cheap wig off your scalp. I might come off as a innocent girl but bitch come try me and see what I'm gunna do that that face of yours; I mean it's ugly as fuck already and there's nothing I can do about that"

Everyone 'ooed' and looked over at Whitney who's face who scrunched up in dismay.

"Alison, someone's here to see you" Alison's uncle Apollo said coming in. Alison couldn't help but signed in relief as if Whitney had said on more bad word she really world have beaten her ass; and Alison didn't really want to ruin everyone's Christmas.

She went out to the front cautiously  as she began and worry. She wondered if it was Ettore and he had found where she was. She looked outside and all her worries were turned into mush when she saw Harold in a black Armani suit, leaning against his Audi R8. She smiled brightly before running outside and jumping in to Harold's arms.

Harold held Alison tightly, his face buried into her neck. He had missed her beyond words. The last few days without holding her or kissing her were horrible. This was why he was here, he didn't have the desire to be further away any longer. He left his family and went to be with her. And the fact that she was safe made it so that secretly putting guards around the premise was a good idea.

He pulled away from before kissing her hard and passionately. Showing her just how much she meant to him and how he could finally relax a little as no harm had come to her. Alison kissed back just as egerly. She had missed everything about him and right she didn't even care who saw her, she just wanted him. Alison wrapped her arms around Harold's neck while he put his hands on her waist . The kiss had them feeling things that they never through they would feel. Fire spread all around their bodies as they held each other tightly. Suddenly Harold pushed Alison up against his car and Harold's hands her all over her ass, rubbing and squeezing. He was the only person who could do that. They continued for a minutes or so before pulling away. The kiss left them both breathless. They breathed heavily for a bit just looking at each other before Alison spoke.

"Hi" she breathed out smiling.

"Hi"

"What are you doing here? You should be with your family?"

"I was. But I also wanted to spend time with you"

"You shouldn't have done that, but I can't stay mad at you for long. I missed you"

"I missed you too Bella. Now lets go inside, it cold out here and I don't want you to get sick on our first Christmas together" Harold said pushing a stray strand of hair out of her face and kissing her forehead.  Alison nodded even though she didn't feel cold as she was in Harold's arms.

______________

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Have a good morning/day/evening/night.

-Candide xx