Secret's out-19

Alex's p.o.v.

We got out once we arrived to Walmart and Johnnie took me by surprise. He got closer and intertwined his fingers with mine. I smiled and we walked in.

We spend like an hour so far. First we headed to the toy area and started messing around. Surprisingly, we didn't get kicked out. I wasn't paying attention ad ran into someone. I looked up to apologize but was met with curly blonde hair.

"I'm so sorry," He apologized.

"You're Bryan Stars," I said starstruck. He laughed and Johnnie cam over to me.

"Holy shit," he looked at Bryan.

"Am I that famous?" Bryan joked. I laughed and looked at him.

"For us classic scene or emos," I replied.

"I've seen you both on youtube! I feel like I should be the one fangirling," he said.

We talked for awhile and exchanged numbers. Once we got home, things weren't better. I turned the lights on to shine through the window and played the police siren on my phone. People inside screamed and they flooded out. I smirked and went upstairs. I walked into Chrissy's room and saw her struggling. A guy was on top of her. I pushed him off her and Chrissy cried. I hugged her and Christina walked in. She saw everything and began beating up the guy. The noise went off but started again. It was the real police this time.

"Right there," Christina posted and the groaning guy on the floor. They took him away and apparently everyone else left.

"You're ok," I calmed the crying girl in my arms. Christina looked in her drawers and got some pajamas. I took the dress of Chrissy and she got dressed.

"Can you stay with me?" she asked me. I sighed and laid back in bed with her.

"I'll go get the guys to help me clean," Christina went down and started cleaning.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I tried to stop everyone but Jessica insisted that I have a drink. Apparently it was too strong and since I have never drank I got a bit drunk. The guy got onto me and pulled me up. I tried yelling and pushing him off but he hit me. I'm so sorry Alex," she apologized. This was what had happened to me.

"Don't be sorry. At least nothing happened to you. Although we have to help the others clean," I said sitting up. We got up and picked up around the rooms.

It took us about another hour to make sure everything was ok then we all went outside. It was finally warm outside and we decided to go swimming. 

"Why is the water always so cold?" Christina asked dipping her legs in.

"You haven't even gotten in," Nick chuckled.

"No way I am," she shook her head.

"We'll see bout that," Chrissy giggled.

"Johnnie?" Before I could turned around I was pulled down. I went back up and heard Johnnie laughing.

"Asshole," I splashed water on him.

"Incoming," I moved away and Christina jumped in. 

"Lexie," I turned and Chrissy handed me a water gun. I took it and Chris picker out her team. "I call Nick and Christina, you're stuck with Johnnie," she stuck her tongue out at me.

"And us!" Mom and dad came out and jumped in. We were all in with clothes and we all laughed.

"No fair now," Chris fake pouted.

"Boo hoo, lets go!" Mom shot Chrissy. It was mainly Nick trying to get me. 

"Cheater!" Christina yelled at dad.

"Lies!" he defended himself.

"You dead!" Nick yelled as he shot dad.

"3 on 3 then," mom said.

I got out by Chrissy and sat next to dad and Christina.

"You dead!" we all yelled as Nick and Johnnie got out. It was Chrissy and mom left. It was dramatic and they were trying to get each other out. Mom dodged the first shot Chris did and things got intense. They looked at each other in the eyes waiting for someone to shoot. Mom quickly raised here water gun and shot. 

"I win!" Mom yelled. We all jumped in and hugged her.

"I will win next time," Chris said. We all got out and dried off. 

"Ok guys, go shower and straight to bed. Tomorrow is Friday and you're all going to school as it is the last day before spring break," Mom said. It was colder outside as we got out and went inside. I went into the restroom and took a quick shower. Nick took his in the guest bathroom so that made me allowed to walk into my room with just a towel. I walked back out to my room and saw Johnnie sitting on my bed. I let out a small scream as he scared me and he laughed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked making sure the towel was wrapped tightly. He stood up and walked closer to me. He cupped my check and kissed me. It took me by surprise. I felt week on my legs but kissed him back.

"Goodnight Alex," he smiled then left. What just happened? I sat on my bed and just stared at the door. He kissed me. What did that mean? He held my hand but now he kissed me. I changed and went to bed. That kid was confusing.

~

I didn't look up as I walked. It just wasn't a habit. Someone pushed me against a locker and I groaned. Jessica.

"What do you want?" I rubbed my arm and looked up at her little group. Chrissy was in it? She looked guilty.

"I haven't seen you around lately. I know about you and Mr. Sykes," she whispered to me. "I can't believe you didn't even tell your own little sister. Thankfully I'm here to inform," she smirked. Chrissy's expression changed to angry. I pushed past her and stormed to Mr. Sykes room. He was writing on the board. I slammed the door and he jumped.

"How could you?" I set my bag down.

"What?" he asked walking towards me.

"I thought you said I could leave this relationship whenever I wanted. Now you tell Jessica?" I yelled angrily.

"I dont know-" I cut him off.

"Don't act stupid Ben! Only we knew and no one should know about this. Now the whole school is talking about it!" I pushed him and paced around the room tugging on my hair. He stopped me and looked straight at me.

"I promise it wasn't me. I know who did," he sighed.

"Who?" I asked.

"Lucia. She found the messages between us and when Jessica was at her store they began talking and she told her.  I didn't know she did," he explained. I fell down and cried. "Jessica walked in a bit ago and tried hitting on me. That's probably why everyone was staring at me," he sighed.

"Class is going to start," I got up and went to my seat.

"Did you have one final fuck?" A random student smirked. The whole class laughed and I slumped back in my seat.

"I still don't see why I didn't think of that. A newbie sleeps with the teacher, and I get called the slut," Jessica giggled as she walked in.

"Have teachers heard about it yet?" Mr. Sykes asked closing the door.

"Now, I wouldn't be that cruel. I'll get everyone here to shut up about it only on one condition," Jessica said sitting on his desk.

"What is it?" He asked. Was he this desperate not to get fired?

"You sleep with me. If you could do it with some loser I don't see why not," she shrugged. He couldn't do this.