Blackmail-6

Alex's p.o.v.

A knock came from the door and I jumped away from the teacher. Nervously, I bit my lip and leaned against a desk. He sighed and slowly went to open the door. A young looking woman stood at the doorway and came in. She looked at us both with a strange look.

"Did I interrupt anything?" the lady asked glancing at me.

"Hey babe, no. I was just helping her with homework," Mr. Sykes lied. The woman nodded and turned to me. A smiled appeared on her face and she stuck her hand out.

"Hi, I'm Lucia, his girlfriend," she introduced herself.That's when I knew I had messed up big time.

"I'm Alex, thanks for the help by the way," I quickly shook her hand and walked out of class. So many thoughts in my mind. Of course he had a girlfriend. No way someone like him would stay single. What was I thinking? Wait, no. He kissed me. I didn't lean in but I did kiss back. I was trying to find ways not to put the blame on me.

I turned and walked into the girls restroom. A bathroom stall was open and I walked in. I set my bag on the floor and took my phone out. I plugged in my earphones and turned my phone back on.

Play.

He lifted my shirt over my head and his was also gone. I was fully in view. I didn't recognize him and yesterday was gone from my memory. Down my neck and my pants were slipped off. A smirk on his face the whole time.

He was the one that had handed me a drink. I was drugged. This was all planned.

The recording stopped.

He didn't show everything. There was more to his plan. I opened the stall and walked out. There were some girls in here. They looked at me and laughed. I ran out and went back to class.

People were slowly coming in and I got stares. Mr. Sykes looked at me and gave me a concerned look. I ignored him and sat in my seat. Today wasn't going to good for me. There was a small gut feeling that things were going to get worse.

Mr. Sykes p.o.v.

"Is she ok?" Lucia asked me after Alex ran away unexpectedly. I wanted to run after her and apologize but I couldn't. All I could do was bite my lip and nod.

"Yeah, she probably wanted to leave us alone," I gave some excuse. Lucia nodded and smiled back at me.

"Are all your students are pretty as her?" She jokingly asked. I stiffened a bit but then relaxed.

"I wouldn't know considering I do have you," I answered. She giggled and kissed me. "So, what's up?" I asked. She didn't normally come to see me at work.

"Nothing, I just wanted to see you. Sorry I was held back and working so late," she sighed. My mind was elsewhere as she was talking. I snapped back when she lightly pushed me.

"Sorry, what?" I asked. She sighed and shook her head.

"Nothing, I'll see you back at home," she said. She walked out and I sat back at my desk. All I knew was that it was too late to find Alex. I grabbed my phone and saw it there. Without thinking I clicked on it. This was wrong. More than that.

Students began coming in and I turned my phone off. Alex came in and I gave her a concerned look. She ignored me and walked to her seat in the back.

I strangely didn't regret my decision of kissing her. I was going to be so distracted while teaching.

Alex's p.o.v.

"Get dressed," Maria told me as she peeked her head through the door. I sat up straight and looked at her.

"Why?" I asked.

"We're going out to dinner," she smiled. I nodded and she closed the door. There wasn't so much yelling when we went out because my dad believed people should be civil outside their home. I walked over to my drawer and grabbed some clothes. No matter what I wore, my dad was going to hate it. I got ready and walked out to go downstairs. I heard noise come from my parents room and walked downstairs. Nick was sitting on the couch with his phone in hand. Dave and Maria walked down and out the door we left.

We arrived at a fancy restaurant and got out. The outside was big. About twice the size of some normal buffet. We walked inside and a waiter set us at a table. The walls had small lights and there were a few hanging chandeliers. Tables were covered and everyone side seemed so professional.

At this time of day people were just now arriving. Two young women walked past our table and my dad looked at them. I would assume they were in their early 20s.

"Why can't you be as thin as them?" my dad asked me. This set Nick off.

"She's more than thin dad. Alex is all bone because of you so why don't you just shut up and leave her alone," Nick said dangerously quiet. He had never spoke up like that to my dad. Our parents thought of Nick as really quiet. My dad didn't argue back but stayed quiet. We became quiet after that just waiting for our food.

The food arrived a bit later and we began eating. In the middle of my slow eating, my phone buzzed.

I slipped it out my pocket and checked it underneath the table. I excused myself and walked to the restroom.

Luckily no one was inside. To make sure I was safe, I locked myself in a stall. I turned on my phone and saw a text.

Like the video? ~Unknown

How did you get my number? ~Alex

Lets not worry about that right now. How did you like the little surprise? ~Unknown

Why did you post it? ~Alex

Blackmail, simply. I have the rest where it gets even better ~Unknown

What do you want? ~Alex

You to do anything I ask ~Unknown

Like what? ~Alex

Pictures, videos, things for my enjoyment babe. You wouldn't want everyone seeing the full video would you? ~Unknown

You're sick ~Alex

Picture, now. ~Unknown

Of what ~Alex

Clothes off. Don't make me mad Alex. ~Unknown

I sighed and turned my phone off. I bit my lip and sighed.

The video would be sent to everyone but if I send him pictures, he'll have more to hold against me. This was a risk I was going to have to take. I peeked out and saw I was still alone in the bathroom.

The buttons came off my shirt exposing my bra. If I was going to do this, I'm doing it the way I want. I unbuttoned my jeans and picked up my phone.

This would have to do.

I wasn't going to take everything off here. I snapped the quick photo and fixed my clothes.

Send.

Starting off slow I see. ~Unknown

I'm out in public. If I'm agreeing to this then I'll do it how I want. ~Alex

That's fine. Be prepared for future days to come babe ~Unknown

I turned off my phone and walked back out.