Confidence-7

Alex's p.o.v.

"Alex!" I turned on my heel and saw Gabby running towards me. Before I could speak she attacked me with a hug.

"Someone's happy?" I asked confused.

"Just happy that you're ok. You are ok right?" She asked with a worried look. I nodded.

"Yeah, not much happened yesterday with that thing. I'm fine though," I didn't want to worry her. If lying was going to help then I would. My phone vibrated in my hand and I looked at it.

Text from unknown.

"I'm gonna head to class now. I'll catch up with you at lunch?" I tried to rush this conversation. She nodded and headed to the restroom. I got in a stall and leaned against the locked door.

Time for another picture babe ~Unknown

We're in school, how do you expect a picture? ~Alex

Restroom. Quick and easy ~Unknown

I sighed and put my phone down. I let my skirt fall and unbuttoned my uniform. It wasn't as revealing as he wanted but at least he's getting it. Quick photo and I sent it. I put my uniform back on and washed my face. This had to stop soon.

Photos everyday at this time and later when I ask you ~Unknown.

I sighed and headed to class. It had started 3 or 5 minutes ago. I awkwardly walked in and got stares.

"Alex, make sure you get here earlier," Mr. Sykes said. I nodded and payed attention to class. For once.

~

Gabby's p.o.v.

I walked in to my house and closed the door. Everything was quiet. I crept downstairs and saw her door was cracked opened. I walked in and saw my mom sprawled on the bed. I took a blanket from her closet and covered her.

It was strangely quiet. I went to the room in front of mine. The kids weren't here. She forgot them again. I walked downstairs and went outside. A 10 minute walk didn't hurt anyone.

"Where's your mother?" Darcy asked me. I sighed and picked up Charlie.

"She over slept," I replied.

"Gabby, you're mother cannot keep doing this. I'm going to have to call Child Protective Services. She's not capable or taking care of you three," She sighed.

"Mrs. Darcy, you know I respect you but you can't take us away! We'll be separated and after high school I'll find something out. You know I help my mother out with everything. Please, don't," I pleaded.

"Just go Gabby," she opened the door and I left with Charlie and Tony. We got home and my mom was in the kitchen

"Oh my god! I forgot you two again!" My mom sighed and took Charlie from my arms.

"Don't let it happen mom. Mrs. Darcy is still threatening to call Child protective services," I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Gabby, you know how hard my situation is," she started. I rolled my eyes and turned to look at her.

"I'm helping you out with it mom. This is getting out of hand! Everyday this month you've forgotten to pick them up," I said angrily.

"Gabby," she started. I ran up to my room and closed the door.

This situation was stressful. Mother at 16 and she had no one. We have lived in an abandoned apartment until I was 8. My mom shifted from job to job until I was 14. She found us a house for all 4 of us and got a job. The job tired her and when she came home, it was straight to sleep. I had to take most responsibilities in the house and found a job for awhile.

After a bit of cooling down I walked back downstairs to hear yelling.

"I want to go to the party!" Tony yelled. For an 10 year old, he was loud.

"Honey, we have don't know anyone over there and I work so I can't drive you," mom tried explaining.

"I hate you!" he yelled.

"Tony! You apologize right now to mom," I demanded. He was a bratty kid and didn't understand. That was what annoyed me the most.

"It's fine," mom sighed. I walked over to them and shook my head.

"Tony, you need to understand that you cannot always get your way. Mom's busy but you should have asked me. I could drop Charlie off and take you but don't yell at mom anymore," I explained.

"I'm sorry mom," Tony gave mom a sorry look. She looked at me and chuckled.

"How do you do it?" she asked. I smiled and shrugged.

~

Alex's p.o.v.

I turned on the tv and saw my dad making a speech. I found it ironic that he talks about how child abuse is bad and also how depression is a serious things that people should be aware of. He went against himself.

I turned the tv off and went into the restroom. I sat in front of a long length mirror I had. Everyone was gone. Dad busy at interviews, Maria with friends, and Nick selling drugs most likely. I stripped down to undergarments and looked at my body.My wrist were bruised and so was a part of my hip. Nick was right. I was really thin. Not exactly bone but near there. My phone buzzed and I sighed. Him again.

How about a video today? Everything off babe~Unknown

No. I couldn't do that. I didn't want to.

No fucking way ~Alex

Dont forget, I have the video. I'm waiting ~Unknown.

Listen, I'm not going to ~Alex

I can just click send now ~Unknown

I'll do it. ~Alex

I sighed and set my phone up. I clicked play and nervously played around with my hands. I slowly took the straps off and undid my bra. A new rush came overme. Confidence. I completely undressed. I may regret this.

No way I was going to send this to unknown. I gave up with him.
Send.
I shut my phone off and dressed back up.

The video didn't bother me anymore. He could send it. I just didn't want this to be a daily thing as it was. I went back to my room and lay in bed. Sleep sounded nice. Forgetting about this mistake I have made.