Homework help-9

Alex's p.o.v.

"These are the pictures and video we found on his phone," an officer said and showed me it. Johnnie wasn't lying. There was only one video that was what he posted. The pictures were the one's I sent him.

"That's all I know about," I said.

"It's a good thing you called. There's more pictures and videos here of other young girls," he sighed. That sick fuck.

"How long is he going to be in there?" I asked curiously.

"Quite a few years. You both may go home now as we take care of him," we thanked him and left.

"I can drive you home," Johnnie said.

"I think I've bothered you enough," I sighed. He chuckled and shook his head.

"No you haven't," he reassured. I smiled and shook my head.

"I really need to go back and get my bag that I left. School will be over soon and my dad will be waiting. Thank you though," I explained.

"We'll let's go back," he said. We started walking back and making small talk.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I kissed his cheek and went down to the music room. I got my bag and went to Mr. Sykes classroom. He didn't have a class right now and that same feeling took over me. Lust.

I walked in and saw him on his phone. I smirked and set my bag down. His back was towards me and had earphones in. He wouldn't notice me right now. I looked over him and saw him watching the video i sent him. Perfect. I put a hand on his chest and he jumped. He turned the video off and looked at me.

"Alex, I-" he tried to explain but I giggled. Slowly, I walked closer to him.

"Told you that you wanted to watch it," I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"What do you want with me?" He asked.

"I would ask you the same. You did kiss me first," I reminded him. He shook his head.

"Nothing can go farther than that," he sighed.

"I say you're wrong. You were watching me," I giggled. I reached up and kissed him. He didn't resist. Immediate reaction. There was zero space in between us. He picked me up and set me on his empty desk. Nothing can go further he said.

He kissed down my neck and unbuttoned my shirt. He looked back at me and connected our lips again. His hands ran across my stomach and higher. I sat up on the desk and kissed down his neck. I undid his shirt, exposing his chest.

He flipped us around and pinned me against the wall. I let my skirt fall and took his shirt off. As my straps came off there was a knock at the door. I had forgotten that school wasn't fully over.

"Fuck," he whispered. I gave him one last kiss and got dressed. He put his shirt on and made sure I was ready.

He opened the door and his girlfriend was at the door.

"Did I interrupt?" She asked.

"Homework help," Mr. Sykes lied.

"Yeah, nice to see you again. Thanks for the help again," I grabbed my bag and left.

Mr. Sykes p.o.v.

"Ben, why is it that everytime I come she's always here?" Lucia asked.

"Babe, you have nothing to worry about. She's new and is aloud to have questions no?" I sighed.

"I feel like she's the only one that asks for help ever since you started working here," she said. I half sat and half stood.

"Are you jealous?" I teased.

"No. I just don't want to constantly see her with you," she said annoyed. I chuckled and kissed her. "You smell like perfume," she leaned away from me. "And you look like a mess," she stepped back.

"Lucia, what are you trying to say?" I asked annoyed.

"Please tell me I'm wrong," she said with a hand on the door.

"I did not do anything with her. She's a student!" Lies.

"I'll see you at home," she walked out and slammed the door. I chuckled and sat back on my chair. What has Alex done to me.

Alex's p.o.v.

"Why did I get a call that you weren't at school?" Dad asked in disbelief.

"You saw me walk in and you saw me walk out! What do I know?" I replied. He walked in the school and to the office.

"How may I help?" She asked. I bit my lip and stood next to my dad.

"I got a call that my daughter wasn't at school today. I personally saw her walk in and walk out," he said. The lady typed on her computer and shook her head. At least she wasn't the same lady from before.

"No sir, her classes say absent," she read.

"That's not possible if she walked out of the building," I'm screwed.

"Is there a problem here?" I looked up and saw Mr. Sykes walk in.

"You're Alex's teacher, she was at school right?" My dad asked.

"Yes sir. I saw her walk to class. I must've made a mistake to mark her absent," maybe I'm not screwed.

"Thank you," my dad nodded. I gave Mr. Sykes a small smirk and walked out. "Good thing that you weren't lying" My dad said as we got in the car.

"I wouldn't," more lies.