Zany

When I hung out with the boys we never talked about guys taking it in the ass. We talked about our girlfriends taking it in the ass, but never the other way around. It was a topic that we never spoke of, but one that I was very curious about. Not that I wanted to discuss it openly with them, but I was curious as to whether they would do it if their girlfriends asked them to reverse the role. Since most of them were manly men, I assumed their answers would all be a resounding no.

The idea of taking a finger, a tongue, or even a toy in the ass from my girlfriend seemed like no big deal to me. It may end up being really pleasurable and become a normal thing she could perform to keep our sex life spicy. On the flip side, I may end up not liking it at all, but at least I could say that I tried it in the comfort of my own home, with a woman who loved me.

I think guys taking anything in their asses for pleasure is a touchy subject. For most, they probably see it as something reserved for homosexual males only. If it feels good and you're with the person you love, I don't think the way they pleasure you changes what your sexual orientation is. If my girlfriend was licking my asshole, I'd be perfectly okay with it. Now if she was to shave her head and grow a beard, I think we might need to talk.

Another night of sex was upon us, or so I thought. My girlfriend informed me that she had just started to get her period and was adamant that I should be the only one pleasured that night. Seeing as it didn't happen like that very often, I accepted her offer of a special me night and laid back as she sucked my cock.

I laid there pant-less with my underwear tossed to the side and my shirt pulled up from her running her hand up my chest. A movie we had watched several times before played in the background as she took off her shirt and bra so I had something to look at and play with as she sucked me off. Her breasts were perfect. They hung there so firm as she swallowed my cock and her perky nipples complimented them so well. I would die a happy man if I never saw a pair of breasts again after seeing hers.

As she licked my shaft up and down, she pushed my legs to the side and then began to lick my balls. She knew exactly how to please me as if we had been together our entire lives. It was unbelievable what she was able to do with her mouth and tongue, and in a short while I'd find out what she could do with her fingers.

Moving her tongue further and further downward below my balls, she began to lick my asshole as she jerked me. At first I was surprised, but then I found myself enjoying it as I lifted my legs upward and out of the way. The role reversal didn't feel awkward at all as she continued to lick me. She spat on my balls and let it drip down onto my asshole. Soon I felt her finger circling my asshole and then she slowly worked it inside of me.

She looked up at me as I made a confused face of pleasure and pain, then gasped a couple of times as she went back and forth with her finger. It felt rather good to have her fingering my ass, especially when she found my prostate and began to stimulate it.

"Right there, babe," I whispered. "Right there."

Steadily fucking my ass with her finger, she hit my prostate and was able to pleasure me in a whole new way. She then started sucking my cock, spitting on it and making it super wet as she began to deepthroat it. I felt a bit more pressure on my prostate now and I felt torn between wanting her to make me cum, or stop in case I farted in her face.

Before I was able to make my own decision, she was making me cum into her mouth and sucking every last drop out of my throbbing cock. She had done it with the aid of her finger in my ass. It felt weird, but it felt good. I still preferred having a normal orgasm with my cock in her pussy, but I could get used to doing this every once in a while.

"That was good," I said to her as she took her finger out of my ass.

"I'm glad you liked it." She smiled and then licked the tip of my cock with her wet tongue, coating it completely in spit before swallowing it a few more times.

"I must admit though, before you started sucking my cock at the end which lead to me cumming, my prostate felt a little weird."

She took my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me.

"That's because I was using two fingers at that point."

"Two?"

NOT Your Grandma's Book of Progressive Erotica: Vol 4On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara