Just In Time

Our day was planned out ahead of time, but then I forgot about my friend coming over that evening for dinner. My boyfriend and I had just got home from the pool hall, so we settled in on my bed to watch a movie. When it ended, it was close to dinner time and I received a text from my close friend. She said she would be over in about thirty minutes for dinner and that we could order Thai food.

"Shit," I sighed.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I forgot my friend is coming over for dinner. She's going to be here in about thirty minutes and I really wanted you to fuck me before you went home." I pouted as he looked at me as if in deep thought.

"So what does that actually leave us with then?"

I sighed as I thought about my friend's habits to figure out when she'd actually arrive.

"Maybe twenty minutes at the most?" I guessed.

"We can do it," he said confidently.

"You sure?"

"Yup!"

Clothes flew off so quickly that I nearly ripped every article of clothing I was wearing and my boyfriend nearly tripped and fell over. As he tried to pull off his boxer briefs quickly, it caught on his ankle and he saved himself on my dresser before he smashed his face off it.

"Be careful," I urged. "I want sex. I don't want to take you to the hospital instead."

He laughed and then jumped onto the bed as I squirted an excessive amount of lube on my pussy to speed up the process without foreplay. I squirted lube on his cock as well as he was hard and ready to go just from one look at me with my legs spread wide open.

As he slid his cock in my pussy, I could feel the lube activating as a heat source and I became very warm. His cock pulsed as he fucked me slowly and kissed me.

"You can't be too gentle, babe," I reminded him. "We're working with a deadline."

He nodded with a smile and then kissed me as he slammed his cock deep into my pussy and then held it there. I smacked his ass and then clawed at his back.

"Fuck me!" I demanded. "Quickie means quick. So drill me like my mom is about to walk in on us!"

The look on his face changed from goofy to absolute seriousness and a tad bit of horror. He then put his head next to mine and started fucking my pussy full force, causing a loud slapping noise as if he was going to win a first place prize for getting me off. It felt so good for him to just ravage me for once and not take things slow like usual. The pace wasn't overbearing and my pussy was taking the beating like a champ. There was minimal pain and total pleasure due to the excessive amount of lube I had applied to the both of us.

My moans went up and down with every hard thrust of his cock into my pussy, sending a pulse throughout my whole body as he slammed his pelvis toward my thighs. Grabbing both my legs in each of his hands, he raised my bum up a bit and drilled me like he was a friggin' beast. I had never felt so much rough pleasure before with him that it turned me on more than when he pulled my hair and spanked me.

Turning me sideways, I had one leg between his and the other he held around him as he got an even better angle at my pussy. He began to fuck me as hard as possible again, this time managing to somehow go even deeper into my pussy than before, causing me to reach orgasm shortly after.

"Oh baby, I'm cumming," I moaned loudly as I scrunched up my face in pleasure.

I opened my mouth and took a deep breath in as I came all over his cock. He fucked me until he came deep in my pussy and then kissed me as sweat dripped from both of our bodies.

"That was so damn good," I whispered, slightly out of breath still. "So intense."

"Well," he began, catching his breath as well. "You did get your point across rather well about the limited time."

He grinned as I watched his chest filling up with air and then releasing it. A few seconds later I checked my phone and saw that my friend was leaving in five minutes.

"Hurry, she's on her way!"

We scrambled to clean ourselves and wipe the sweat off the best we could. I finished getting dressed first as he struggled to get back into his jeans on the bed. When my friend knocked at the door, he had just got his shirt on and as she walked in, I looked back into my room to see him wiping more sweat off his face. I greeted her and she took a seat on the couch. He poked his head out of the room and said hello as well and then I told her I'd be right back.

Walking back into my room, I checked his forehead over for any sweat he missed and then kissed him.

"You can stay for Thai food by the way, you deserve it after that." I gave him a little wink and another long smooch.

"Thanks. It'll also give me a chance to catch my breath before the drive home."