Early Riser

When I woke up this morning, my girlfriend was still sound asleep. I carefully crawled out of bed so she wasn't disturbed and went to the washroom to relief myself, wash up and brush my teeth. Walking back into our bedroom, I noticed she hadn't moved yet.

I went to her side of the bed and admired her beautiful brown hair as she slept. Her smile lay dormant and her eyes were shut, but her face still shone of happiness and her thirst for life. Walking around to the other side of the bed, I slid back under the sheets and put my hand on her pudgy cheek, caressing it softly with my thumb. Her skin was so smooth and delicate. I couldn't help myself as I leaned toward her and kissed her cheek. Still, she didn't move.

She had told me many times before that her fantasy was to be woken up during sex, but I was always rather hesitant to try it in case she wasn't in the mood. Having been given permission to stick my cock in her pussy any morning that we were together, I still found myself rubbing her body with my hands until she woke up. This morning though, I was going to attempt to change that.

Moving down towards her pussy, I slowly pulled her purple pajama shorts off. I watched her face for any sign of waking up, especially a flutter of her eyelids. She loved sleeping in, but I wondered how she was able to continue sleeping with me undressing her. I lifted her right leg up so I could get my mouth on her pussy and then slowly began to lick her clit. Keeping my eyes on her face, she moved her mouth and rubbed her nose with her face. If she didn't wake up once I stuck my cock in her pussy, I'd swear she was pretending to be asleep.

After a few minutes of eating her pussy, I rubbed my hard cock on her pussy and then slowly slid it inside her. Still nothing more than a head tilt from her and I was beginning to feel weird about the whole situation. If she were to wake up mid sex, fine, but if I was to finish and she still didn't wake up, now that would be awkward.

I held her legs up so that I could fuck her slowly and waited for her to finally wake up so I could see whether her fantasy was how she expected it to be. Fucking her for about five minutes, she finally moaned. My patience was paying off and she then slightly opened her eyes and moaned once more. She finally opened her eyes and smiled at me. Moaning once more, she closed her eyes as she was now fully able to enjoy the pleasure.

"Good morning," she moaned.

Her face was now animated with pleasure from scrunching up her face to the different ways she bit her lips. She reached out her hand and placed it on my side as if indicating she wanted me to go harder. I leaned forward and kissed her as she then placed her other hand on my face.

"Go faster," she mumbled as our lips parted.

Adjusting the position of my legs, I then began to fuck her hard and deep, just the way she liked it so she could cum. The contact of my balls on her ass was something she loved in this position and it was by far her favourite aside from doggy. She loved it when I was in control and at that point in time, I was in full control.

Pounding her pussy, she moaned until she told me she was going to cum soon. I began to kiss her lips as I continued to fuck her. When she finally came, she bit my lip and slapped her hand onto my ass and squeezed.

"Now cum for me, baby," she whispered as she let go of my lip.

I turned her over on her stomach and then slid my cock back into her pussy from behind as I laid on top of her ass. She started to moan again as I fucked her really fast from behind until I came into her pussy.

Breathing heavily, I pushed her hair back over her ear and kissed her on the cheek. She got up on her knees so I didn't come out of her and then flipped over so my cum didn't start leaking out yet. Leaving my cock inside of her pussy was something she loved to do, so I always just went along with it.

"You finally did it," she said with satisfaction in her eyes.

I let out a short laugh. "Yeah, I did."

"I hope you liked it. I want it again tomorrow morning."