On A Leash

Being in a relationship with a nice guy wasn't a bad thing, but I felt like I had to teach him a few things, or at least warm him up to some new ideas for my pleasure. It wasn't that he was selfish, he was just very vanilla and I wanted a bit of sprinkles on the top.

Every time we would have sex, he would fuck me with his huge cock in multiple positions and kiss me while in missionary. He was a very passionate person, but he never wanted to be rough with me in any way. Whether I asked him to smack my ass, or pull my hair, he said the same thing every time: he didn't want to hurt me.

Sweet, kind and caring he was, but bedroom beast he was not. I needed to warm him up to the idea of being rough with me so I could get more pleasure, but it was going to be a rather long process from the way things tended to go.

When he came over that Tuesday, I was really horny and waiting for him in crotch-less panties and a t-shirt. We quickly went upstairs to my room where I laid down to show him the wonder of crotch-less panties.

"You don't even have to take them off?" he asked.

I shook my head. "Nope."

He smiled excitedly and took off all his clothes. Once his boxers hit the floor, he adjusted his glasses and then climbed onto the bed with me. He started to kiss me passionately as he rubbed my pussy through the opening in my panties. I reached down to his semi-hard cock and began to jerk it until it was ready to be inside of me.

Moving into position, he guided his cock slowly into my pussy and then began to fuck me in the missionary position. He lifted up my shirt so he could play with my breasts, licking and sucking them equally as much. Then he started kissing me again as he slowly fucked me. I placed my hand on his ass, trying to get him to thrust harder and deeper inside of me, but it wasn't working. He was still going slow and steady, acting like he was a gentleman for doing so.

I wanted to be fucked hard though, so I asked him to switch positions early to doggy. As he slid his cock inside of my pussy from behind, I began to push backward into him. It worked for a while until I pushed too hard and then nearly knocked him over and off the bed.

"Whoa," he yelled, catching himself before he fell.

His cock slid out and I knew this just wasn't going to work unless I was on top. I told him to lay down underneath me and he did. Slipping his cock into my pussy as I straddled him, I began to grind into him like crazy. Being in control was the best for me since he was still finding his way. I was being patient though since I was only his second girlfriend ever.

As I rode his cock, he started to breathe heavily and then started to groan. Adjusting his glasses, he began to make his orgasm face. I really hoped that he wasn't going to cum that early.

"I came," he wheezed.

"Really?" I asked.

He timidly nodded his head in shame and I felt a bit bad for making him cum so quickly.

"I can just ride you until I cum. It's fine."