Full Load

Being on birth control meant there was a lesser chance of my girlfriend getting pregnant, so I was more inclined to cum in her pussy every time we fucked. She loved the feeling of it inside her pussy, but when it came to cleaning herself, she always spent five to ten minutes in the bathroom afterward. Although she never complained once about having to clean her pussy, I felt bad about it, until one day it became rather amusing.

One morning after a night of falling asleep before we could have sex, we decided to make up for it while her roommates slept. She brushed her teeth and then came back into the room ready to go. After closing the door, she crawled over me to her side of the bed and under the sheets.

I ran my hands up under her shirt, grabbing her breasts and massaging them as we began to kiss for a bit. Lifting her shirt, I then began to lick her nipples. Once they were both hard I pulled her shorts off and rubbed her clit with my thumb for a bit. She pulled my cock out of my boxer briefs and began to stroke me as she reached over for the bottle of lube on the bedside cabinet. I massaged her pussy up and down as she squeezed lube onto the head of my cock and then jerked me.

When she was ready to begin, she started rubbing my cock against her pussy and then waited for me to adjust myself. Kneeling there with the head of my cock inside her pussy, I waited for her to grab my waist and pull me toward her. As she did, I felt the warmth of her pussy swallow my cock and I put my cheek against hers as I slowly fucked her. She kept her hands on my ass for a bit and then switched to holding her legs in the air as I changed the angle and went deeper into her pussy.

Running my fingers through her hair, I grabbed a fistful and lightly pulled as I began to fuck her harder. We were now making a slapping noise, but I was confident that her roommates wouldn't hear in the next room as they slept. As I pulled on her hair and fucked her harder with every thrust of my pelvis, she opened her mouth and moaned in absolute pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum," she said between audible breaths and moans.

Placing my other hand on her side, I fucked her with all that I had to give that morning. Not having had breakfast beforehand was making me struggle as I lacked all the energy necessary to fuck her like a machine, but I was getting the job done.

As I felt her start to cum, I concentrated on my orgasm and then found myself cumming like crazy into her pussy a minute later. I kept thrusting myself into her until my cock stopped pulsing and then held myself up so I could look at her.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah," she sighed, rolling her eyes.

I slowly pulled out of her pussy and she covered it with her hand as she then got up to run through the living room to the bathroom.

As she opened the door and ran for it, I could hear her whisper loudly, "Oh my god, there's so much. It's dripping on the floor!".