Not Yet

I was not used to my girlfriend's tight pussy yet, but she was doing her best to help me adjust. Not only was she super tight, but she would always get really wet. The combination had a tendency to lead me to an early orgasm, but then multiple sessions throughout the day. My girlfriend didn't mind if it was the weekend, but when she wanted a quality fuck during the week, or on a Friday night, I usually left her wanting more. The result would be me having to finger her, or help her reach multiple orgasms with her toys, which ultimately made me feel really bad. I wanted to be able to please her for longer periods of time, but I just couldn't with how tight and wet her pussy was.

One afternoon we had off, we found ourselves naked in bed, fooling around with each other. We kissed as she stroked my cock and I rubbed her pussy for a while. When I sat up on my legs to start rubbing her pussy, she cleared her throat.

"We're going to try something different this time," she said sweetly.

"Okay... I'm listening."

"Start fucking me and I'll talk as we go."

Sliding my cock into her tight, wet pussy I found myself pulsing like crazy inside of her. It felt like I was going to cum right then and there.

"Baby, I'm not going to last," I told her.

Bringing her finger to my lips to shush me, I remained quiet as she wrapped her skinny legs around my back and brought me toward her. My cock kept pulsing inside of her and she squeezed her pussy around my cock as well. She laid there with me inside of her for a really long time until the pulsing started to calm down.

"Now go slow," she requested.

I listened, going back and forth as slowly as I possibly could. Soon I felt like I was going to cum and she wrapped her legs around me, holding my cock all the way inside of her as she once more squeezed it.

"Relax," she whispered. "I know when you're going to come now, so I'm going to stop you just before. You'll feel teased, but you'll last longer. I'll also get fucked longer and your orgasm will be much more intense. Just wait."

Again we waited for the pulsing to stop and then started fucking slowly once more. We repeated this process so many times that I lost track. I wasn't sure how much pleasure she was getting from my huge cock in her pussy, but if it felt this intense for me, it must have felt remotely good for her at least.

"Okay, now go really fast, but concentrate on your breathing, babe," she instructed.

I nodded and then leaned over her legs as I began to pound her pussy as hard as I could. As I fucked her really fast, I found her grip loosen up and I was feeling less likely to cum now. Keeping my breathing controlled, I continued on for a while until she was moaning like crazy and squirting all over the place.

"You came," I said between breaths.

"Mhm," she moaned intensely. "Just keep going, I'm going to cum a lot more."

As I continued the pace, I felt her loosen even more, but then become extremely wet. I never thought her tight pussy would ever loosen its grip on my cock, but now that it was, I knew I could fuck her for a lot longer.

When she came for about the fifth time, I was beginning to come around to my orgasm, so I flipped her over and started fucking her from behind. I squeezed and slapped her tight ass and then pulled her hair as I tried to go as deep as I possibly could. She moaned as her back arched toward me and she placed her hands on the headboard.

Cumming into her pussy, I felt like it was the most intense orgasm I had ever had; it felt like I wasn't going to stop cumming into her pussy. Before I stopped, she began to gush everywhere and I found myself unable to stop fucking her as her pussy opened right up for my cock. I felt the need to continue filling her up, so I forced myself to keep going until I felt like I was going to go limp.

Pulling out of her, my cock was completely soaked. Her pussy was dripping wet and some of my cum was spilling out onto the bed, adding to the puddle that I hadn't noticed before. I rubbed the head of my cock on her pussy as she continued to drip and then forced her backward to sit down on it. My cock began to pulse and she seemed to be squeezing back again as well.

Holding her stomach as she sat on me, we both breathed in unison, calming our bodies down at nearly the same rate.

I pulled her hair to the side and whispered, "Is that what you meant by intense?"