X without the O

Having passionate sex was something that both my girlfriend and I enjoyed partaking in. As far as we were concerned, there was no other way to go about pleasing your partner than making love to them and respecting them during the act. There was no need for spanking, hair pulling, dirty talk, or any other savage behaviour. We did however, allow a bit of biting and clawing if orgasms got a little too intense for us to handle.

We started off our day by taking my nephew to church and then brought him back home to a family barbecue. A few hours later, we headed home and then cleaned up around the house a bit.

After dinner, we watched a few episodes of our favourite show on the sci-fi channel and then headed to bed. Walking into the bedroom, my girlfriend had on a lace, see-through night gown which left little to the imagination.

"What's the point of wearing that?" I laughed.

"I'll have you know that It makes me feel sexy," she said proudly. "Besides, it's easier to take off than anything else I own."

Smiling at each other, we crawled under the sheets and I slipped off my briefs, setting them on the nightstand. The lamps on the nightstands gave us enough light that we could see each other's face while we began to play with each other. I ran my hands up under her gown along her stomach and then up to her breasts, which I squeezed gently. As I licked her nipples gently, she stuck her hand down between us and started stroking my cock. She rubbed it against her pussy as pre-cum started to form at the end of my cock. Any time that I would get aroused it would form, but she didn't mind as it apparently helped get her wet when she felt it.

I stopped licking her nipples and then lifted her gown off. Slowly I kissed her chest, working my way up her neck, to her ear and then across her cheek to her lips. As we kissed passionately, she slid my cock into her pussy and I lifted her legs up so I was able to fully penetrate her.

Once fully inside of her pussy, I slowly fucked her, putting one hand under her shoulder and the other on her cheek as I carried on kissing her. There was nothing more intimate about sex than feeling someone's body coming into contact with yours and staying pressed against it as you performed the act; lips against lips, caressing more than one body part at a time, breathing slowly as you both are pleasured.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered to her after I stopped kissing her and then peered deeply into her eyes.

She smiled up at me and then closed her eyes as I thrust a bit harder into her pussy, causing her to moan. I kissed her neck as she turned her head to the side and then placed my hand that was on her cheek under her back. Keeping my hand there momentarily, I then slid it onto her stomach and started caressing her all over as I made love to her. I removed my other hand from her shoulder and then interlocked fingers with her as her moans steadily became more pronounced.

"I'm gonna cum," she whispered, looking into my eyes with a smile. "Make sure you cum at the same time."

"I'll do my best," I told her.

As I continued to fuck her at the same pace, she wiggled a little bit and began to rub her clit with her free hand. I let go of her other hand and placed both of mine on her hips as she placed her other hand on my ass, gripping it tightly.

"I'm gonna cum too," I said amid some heavy breathing.

Mere seconds before I came into her pussy, she hit orgasm and began squeezing my cock tightly, causing my orgasm to stay its course. Leaning over her, we both had cum at the same time. I placed my hands on either side of her face and kissed her gently.

"I love you," I said to her.

"I love you too," she replied.