Victory

Winning our first soccer game of the season was a big deal. We hadn't won until the very last game of the regular season, so the coach suggested that we all go out for drinks and food to celebrate. Everyone agreed, but most people were going to go home and shower first. I didn't want to be the only one still in a soccer uniform, but it looked like that would be the case until one of the girls on our team said I could shower at her place.

As surprised as I was by the offer, I wasn't going to turn it down. I had a bag of spare clothes in my car from the other weekend when I didn't use them, so I would at least be able to change into some clean clothes and not have to worry about going commando at a restaurant.

Driving to her place, I followed her as she told me to and then parked on the side of the street as she pulled into her driveway. I grabbed both bags from my car and then followed her inside. She said that she would be really quick and go first since she wanted her hair to dry off a bit before we left for the restaurant. We had roughly an hour before we were supposed to be there to meet with everyone else, so I wasn't too concerned.

Sitting on her couch in the living room as she closed the door to the bathroom, I checked the league standings on my phone to see if we would actually move out of last place in our division. Before it even loaded, the bathroom door opened and she was poking her head out from behind the curtain to ask me for a towel.

"They're in the closet, second door on the left," she directed. "Grab one for yourself as well."

When I came back with both of our towels, she told me to place them on the bathroom sink. As I turned to walk back out, she stopped me.

"You know what," she began. "It would be a lot quicker if you just came in with me now. We can wash each other's backs."

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Yes, don't worry. We're both adults," she assured me.

Closing the door, I then stripped out of my soccer equipment and then opened the curtain to join her in the shower. The steam filled up most of the air and it felt as if I was in a sauna.

"Wow, hot much?" I asked.

"Hmm? Oh, the water." She laughed. "Yeah, sorry about that. I like the water really hot. Opens up your pores and gets all that sweat and dirt out from the game."

I stood there as she continued to soak herself and then put shampoo into her hair. When she was finished, she moved toward me and then we squeezed past each other. My cock rubbed up against her belly and she immediately grabbed it.

"Holy, you're hung like a horse," she commented.

"Yeah, sorry about that," I apologized. "Can't really help it with how hot the water is in here. Just ignore it."

"Oh no, I can't ignore this," she admitted. "You know I'm single right? I'm also at my sexual peak too."

It was at that moment when the hot water started soaking my hair and dripping down my face that she squatted down and started to suck my cock. Her mouth felt so good on my cock. After all those months of playing soccer alongside her, I never would have imagined it coming to this. She was very attractive and petite, but I never thought she liked me that way.

Continuing to suck my cock, I made sure to not let water spray into her face, or onto her shampooed hair. I placed my hand behind her head and massaged her scalp until she took my cock out of her mouth.

"Mmm, nice little massage there eh?"

I smiled at her and then was greeted with her reaching up on her tiptoes to kiss me. She was a great kisser and her lips felt so good against mine. I squeezed her ass cheeks in my large hands and then found myself wanting to eat her pussy. Turning her around, I had her bend over so I could start licking her pussy from behind. As I started to lick her pussy lips, I got the urge to lift her over my shoulders, so I did.

Placing my arms between her legs, I lifted her up from her hips and set her thighs on my shoulders. She interlocked her legs and then I wrapped my arms around her back as I began to eat her pussy. At the same time, she began to suck my cock again and we pleasured each other in the standing position until she couldn't wait any longer.

Removing my cock from her mouth, she said, "Fuck me already."

Carefully, I lowered her down and then slid my cock into her pussy as she bent over, her hands against the tiled wall. I went slow at first, getting used to how tight her pussy was. Squeezing her ass cheeks, I found it hard not to ravage her. She was so petite that I was afraid of ripping her in half, but she didn't complain as she moaned in pleasure.

"Fuck me as hard as you can," she gasped.

Placing one hand on her shoulder and the other on her hip, I began to fuck her as hard and deep as her tight little pussy would allow. She moaned loudly as I fucked her. It was becoming extremely hot in the shower with how intense things had become and the water temperature being so high.

Before long, her legs were shaking like crazy as she came and I shot my load up inside her as I pushed her up against the other side of the wall to try to get out of the hot water. Resting for a minute or two, we both breathed heavily. I kissed the backside of her cheek and she moaned as my cock still pulsed in her pussy. Whether she had control of it or not, her pussy seemed to be squeezing my cock even tighter now that we had stopped.

Reaching over to the handles together, she turned the hot water one nearly off. We moved back against the wall together as her pussy had a death grip on my cock.

"Your pussy doesn't seem to want to let go," I whispered in her ear.

"Yeah," she began. "Sorry about that. I've never had that happen before. You were just so amazing."

I kissed her on the cheek again as I felt the cold water hit my ass and send a shiver throughout my whole body.

"So, a cold shower now?" I asked.

"Yeah, hopefully we aren't too late getting to the restaurant."