Dice

"What did you get in the mail today, babe?" I yelled out to my girlfriend from the bathroom as I brushed my teeth.

I heard footsteps thumping up the stairs and then the sound of hurried feet sprinting across the bedroom and to where I stood. Turning around briefly, I saw her smiling as she stood there with the small package. I spit the bubbled toothpaste into the sink and then rinsed my mouth and toothbrush. Wiping my face off in the towel, I turned around and took the package from her as she waved it happily in front of me.

"Sex dice?" I asked, rather confused by the small concept. "Surely we could have made our own."

"Well, yeah," she began hesitantly. "But it was super cheap and on clearance, just like we agreed."

It was the night of Valentine's Day and we had spent the entire day doing anything unrelated to the stupid holiday. We went for breakfast together, took a boat ride with my parents and then finished with a short hike. There was no exchange of cards or silly gifts, except the one I was holding, which was for both of us. The year before she had bought some lingerie for herself and the year before that a strap-on, but she was still warming me up to the idea of using it.

"How much were they?"

She glared at me as I hopped onto the bed and opened up the package.

"Cheap," she insisted as she bolted at me and jumped on the bed. She began to tickle me and I returned the uncomfortable feeling. "No, stop," she begged. "I'll pee on the bed!"

Every time she'd threaten me with those words, but I never pushed to see if they held any water – or pee.

I placed the packaging on the nightstand and then read the instructions. They were rather straight forward and seemed easy enough. Actually, they were so simple that I felt like an idiot reading them.

"We honestly could have made our own," I said, looking at her begin to glare at me. "Just saying..."

She took the dice from me and sat cross-legged on the bed, smoothing out a section where she could roll them. When she did, she clapped her hands together excitedly and smiled at me.

"What?" I sighed, not being able to see what she had rolled.

"You get to"—she tilted her head and squinted—"suck my hand?"

I roared with laughter as she said the words.

"Well then, this game sounds fun," I said with a smile and notable sarcasm that she growled at me.

Putting her hand out with palm facing up, I grabbed it and then started sucking on the tender part by her thumb. I sucked softly for a few seconds, but then began to suck as hard as possible.

"Okay, stop!" she yelled, pulling her hand away from my mouth. "I don't need hickeys everywhere after tonight."

I raised my eyebrows and smirked at her, acting as if I was irresistible and cute. She scrunched up her face and shook her head, handing me the dice for what she had to do next.

"Suck my nipple..."

"Ou, I like this game!" she said with excitement and pounced on me.

Having my girlfriend suck my nipple wasn't awkward for me at all, but seeing as I was kind of hairy, she probably wasn't enjoying it all that much.

"You need to start shaving your chest by the way."

"Like hell I am," I said sternly, passing her the dice again.

She sighed. "Can we just roll until we get sex? Please?"

"You just said–"

"I know what I said," she interrupted. "I changed my mind. I want sex and I want it now, or I'm..."

"You're going to what?"

"I'm going to throw these dice at you in a second," she replied, her eyes looking fierce.

I could tell she was regretting the purchase and become frustrated with how lame it actually was. When she said cheap, I really hoped she meant two dollars.

Rolling again, it landed on fuck and mouth.

"Ou, now I like this game," I said with a stupid grin.

"Fine," she said reluctantly, placing the dice on the nightstand with the packaging and then pulled my boxers off.

She began to jerk my cock and licked it while it was still soft. Within several seconds I was almost fully erect and she was now inserting my cock into her mouth. Sucking on it for several minutes, I reached over and lifted her shirt up to reveal her white panties. I caressed her ass as she continued to suck my cock and then ran my fingers down into her panties to rub her pussy.

For wanting to fuck so badly, she wasn't extremely wet like normal. I massaged her pussy with my fingers until she stopped sucking my cock and then took off her shirt. She laid down on her back and I turned over to slide her panties to the side. Licking her slowly, I made sure to get her really wet, rubbing my lips and tongue up and down with excessive amounts of saliva.

I stroked myself and then moved forward so I could insert my cock into her pussy. Rubbing it up and down once, I then slid it in and began to fuck her slowly.

She let out a deep breath and said, "Finally. Just fuck me until you cum."

It was quite the simple request, but I wasn't going to just do it. Fucking her until I wanted to cum would mean I'd be done in about five minutes flat. I slowly fucked her while kissing her neck and then nibbled on her ear a bit as I forced a little bit of air on it. She shivered like she always did and then I grabbed both her legs together in my arms and began to fuck her really hard.

She began to moan loudly. "Oh baby, oh..."

I fucked her as fast and hard as I could until she was nearly squealing as she reached orgasm, squirting a little bit up and onto her own stomach. Maintaining my thrusts, I continued on until I came, which caused her to dribble a bit more until I stopped.

"You're rather wet now aren't you?"

"Uh huh," she said, trying to catch her breath.

She licked her lips as they began to stick together and then asked me to pass her shirt to her. Once I did, she wiped her stomach and pussy and then tossed it on the floor without a care. Sliding on her panties, she then got under the sheets and waited for me.

"Turn off the light, babe," she mumbled through the sheets.

I came back from the washroom, throwing her shirt in the laundry hamper and then crawled under the sheets as well. As I turned off the lamp on the nightstand, I noticed the dice glowing in the dark.

"Would you look at that, they glow in the dark. Maybe they aren't that lame after all."