Rebound

After breaking up with my boyfriend, I felt as though he was the one who broke up with me. I thought I had let him down easy, but then he came back with hurtful words and I stopped believing a word he said. He was my bestfriend and partner, but after what he said, I was glad that my friends were buying a shit load of booze for me Friday night to help me forget about how big of a douche he was.

All of my close friends were coming over to the house and even one of my guy friends who was bi-sexual and enjoyed having open relationships would be there. As I walked home from the bus stop, all I could think about was how much fun I was going to have drinking with everyone. I was going to get so fucked up that I couldn't stand, or remember a damn thing in the morning. Fun was to be had and not a single fuck given.

When everyone started arriving with booze in hand, we set everything out on the counters and waited for the rest to show up. The table was cleared off and the carpet was vacuumed as well so we could play drinking games anywhere we pleased. When my sister finally got home with the last of our friends, we all poured drinks and didn't look back.

Hours later, bottles were empty and we were all laughing. One of our lightweight friends was already passed out, but we let her be. A while later my head was starting to spin and everyone seemed to be setting up sleeping arrangements on the living room floor. When I went to my room, I laid in my bed, but found myself unable to sleep as I was extremely horny. If my ex hadn't fucked up so badly, he'd be the one filling my pussy at that moment, but since he wasn't around, I got desperate.

Opening my bedroom door, I tiptoed over to my guy friend and nudged him awake. Holding my finger to his mouth as he opened his eyes, I helped him to his feet and into my room where I closed the door and began undoing his pants.

"Are you sure?" he asked with a bit of a slur.

"Just shut up and fuck me," I whispered to him.

He was the exact opposite of my ex: a bad boy, a cheater, non-monogamous, dark features, baggy clothes, a druggie, no ambition and quite stupid when it came to school. The only thing he was good for was driving me to and from school and right now, a well-needed fuck.

We took all our clothes off in the dark and then I got down on my knees to suck his cock. He was a lot smaller than my ex, but it would have to do. I sucked his cock for a while until it was nice and sloppy wet. Then I got him to lay down on the floor and I straddled him. His cock slid into my pussy and then I just rode him like the crazy, drunk nympho that I was. It felt so good to be filled with a cock again and it made me wet knowing that I was able to get a release without having to look at the guy's face in the dark.

Once I had my first orgasm, my legs began to shake, so I laid on my back and had him do some work. I told him he was allowed to finish in my pussy, but that he had to make it quick. He began to fuck me as hard as he could, but it just wasn't as good as I expected it to be. Sure, I had already came, but I was drunk and now I was realizing just how much of a desperate mess I was.

Minutes later as I laid there, getting my pussy pounded by my friend, he groaned and came into my pussy. I instantly felt sick to my stomach and wished that I hadn't done it. Even fucking in the dark couldn't help how disgusting I was now feeling. I spent all that time in a loving relationship just to fuck a friend while drunk in an effort to make myself feel better.

"Alright, I'm done. Thanks for the fuck," my friend said, wiping his sweaty hand on my cheek and then getting dressed.

As he walked out of my room and back to his sleeping area in the living room, I closed the door behind him and then began to cry. I flopped down on my bed and then felt his cum slowly drip out of my pussy. What had I done?