Gone

Going away on a vacation with my buddies seemed like the most ideal thing to do for an eighteen year old man. I was still a virgin at the time and I was hoping to wait until I got married. My buddies didn't know that though, which ultimately was the reason why I got laughed at on the first night we were in Cancun.

We had all been drinking heavily and decided to call it a night as we all wobbled our way back to our rooms. A female tourist who had taken notice of our group approached us as we were walking from the bar and asked if we wanted to go to her room. We all refused as she was fat and not overly attractive, so we carried on toward our rooms. As we did, she came up behind us and grabbed my arm, dragging me away from the group.

"Hey guys," I yelled.

They turned around, laughed at me and waved. She continued to take me away from them as they were entertained by the thought of me being the unlucky soul who got fucked by an ugly, fat chick on vacation. To them it must have been the idea of a great story to tell as they walked on without me, not caring what she was going to do to me, or worrying about how I was going to get back to my room safely.

I was barely able to walk on my own as she opened the door to her room and helped me to her bed. She went back to the door and locked it. Returning with a condom, she undressed me and then herself. I felt helpless as she sucked on my flaccid dick until it became hard enough for her to use. Struggling to put the condom on my now hard dick, I prayed that it was all just a dream and that I'd wake up with no memory of it happening.

When she finally succeeded in getting the condom on my dick, she straddled me and then rode me until her heart's content. Her pussy was tight and warm, but I couldn't help but feel like I was fucking a bowl full of fat from how drunk I was. My senses were all screwed up and nothing felt real. I felt as though her weight on my body wasn't real and that my dick was just in a bucket full of water.

Looking around the room to keep my mind off of what was happening to me, I found myself fading in and out of consciousness. The amount of alcohol that I drank should have rendered my dick useless, but by some sick, twisted fate of mine, she was able to get me hard and rape me in my drunken state. My friends had left me and now here I was, stuck in a situation that I would want to burn from my memory. A nice, handsome looking guy like myself was being taken advantage of while drunk and losing his virginity against his will. How cruel was it to live a life so pure, just to have it all taken away in one night of drunken stupidity.

As she continued her parade atop of me, I found myself wanting to throw up, but the urge in my mouth never came to pass. Slipping away into the dark of an unconscious state, I thought about how I had been betrayed by my friends and how my life was now becoming corrupted my alcohol.