Quick Break

Dating a co-worker wasn't a problem. Keeping your hands off them however, was. I found this out first hand when I started dating a co-worker at my second job. We were both bussers at a busy restaurant that had short periods of time where we would more or less be shutdown. My girlfriend and I would run to the men's washroom all the time to make out for a bit before we went home. We got to see each other when we wanted, but there was something about that rush we felt when we sneaked around at work.

It was innocent stuff mind you, so it's not like we were going to get caught having sex. But as the weeks went by and our sex life became more and more challenged due to the excessive hours we were getting, we found ourselves talking about the idea of fucking at work.

As a guy, naturally it would be my idea to do such a thing, but I can't take credit for this one. My girlfriend and I were standing in the cold storage of the restaurant having a private chat about how we were going to work things out.

"Well we can't do anything in here," she said, her breath noticeably hanging in the air as she spoke.

"I know," I agreed, feeling as if the cold was going to penetrate my bones. "But where else could we get away with something without being noticed for a considerable amount of time?"

Her smile looked devious and I knew she had an idea. After breakfast shift, I collected my tips and headed to the washroom to wash my hands off and then grab some food before the lunch tour groups arrived. As I walked down the hall, my girlfriend came up from behind me and shoved me into the men's washroom.

"What are you doing?" I whispered so she could barely hear me.

A huge grin spread across her face as she then pulled me into the first stall and locked it. She began making out with me and undid both our pants quickly, dropping them to the floor before I even knew what was going on.

"Hurry," she said, spitting into her hand and then rubbing it on her pussy and my cock. "Fuck me before everyone finishes their break."

She quickly kissed me and then turned around, leaning up against the tiled wall as I guided my cock into her pussy. It took me two attempts since her spit wasn't enough. I spit on my cock the second time and it went in a lot easier.

Grabbing onto her hips, I fucked slowly as she rubbed her pussy to help get herself off. I picked up the pace a few minutes in and then went for it, pounding her as hard as possible before someone came in.

Turning her head back towards me, she clenched her eyes shut and bit down on both her lips as she started to orgasm. She rubbed herself until she was done and then I came, shooting my cum into her pussy.

When I pulled out, she squatted over the toilet as my cum dripped out of her pussy and then we both wiped ourselves the best we could with the cheap toilet paper they had in the stall.

Pulling up my pants and straightening my shirt, my girlfriend did the same and then we checked each other over.

"Well that wasn't so bad was it?" she asked.

"Nope," I replied. "Now we just need to get out of here."

As the words came out of my mouth, the bathroom door opened and an older woman's voice called out, "Anyone in here?".

"Yes, just a minute!" I shouted in response to her.

Looking at my girlfriend, I knew that we might still get caught.

"It's only the cleaning lady," she said calmly. "At least it's not a manager out there waiting for us."