Professionalism

Working from home was pretty awesome. I could get up, eat, lounge around in my underwear until noon or later, then work until the wee hours of the morning on designs. Being a freelance graphic designer, I was constantly working on new projects all the time and working with new clients, or other designers.

My most recent project was a car calendar for some local enthusiasts in the region. They wanted some really nice photos and since only one photographer was available, I had to use her this time around. I wasn't feeling forced at all having to work with her, it was actually quite the opposite. She took great photos, knew what she was doing, was flexible and took her work seriously. Having a passion for what you do was key in being successful and she seemed to be full of that passion for photography.

When the night came for our collaboration, she came over with a USB drive full of the best photos she had from the car enthusiasts in the area. From what she provided me with, I was able to pick out guys that I knew and then select some backups as well in case someone didn't want to be featured in the calendar. It took several hours for us to go through all of the photos and talk about what would work best in the design that I had lined up for the calendar.

As we got closer to finishing up the minor details, I looked over at her sitting on my bed and thought about how easy she had made the process.

"I like working with you by the way," I told her.

"Well, thanks," she replied. "Likewise."

Finishing up the last folder of photos, I minimized the window and then turned around to face her.

"That's it I guess," I informed her.

"Wasn't there something else you wanted to show me?" she asked, getting up from my bed and then reaching down toward my crotch.

It all happened in slow motion as her face came within inches of mine and then our lips touched. As her hand squeezed my crotch, I put my hands up under her shirt and caressed her sides. My boner was not being contained by my jeans at all, so I stood up from my office chair and she got down on her knees.

Undoing my jeans, my cock flung out of my boxers, nearly popping her in the eye. Her eyes lit up as she saw just how hung I was and then swallowed all of my cock with ease. Since I hadn't had a blowjob in quite some time, her mouth felt extremely good. She sucked gently on my cock, swishing her tongue underneath my head as she forced spit from her mouth. Licking my shaft up and down as she held it with her one hand, she then started licking and sucking on my balls.

If she kept this up, I was going to be fighting the urge of wanting to fuck her very shortly. I caressed her cheeks and ran my fingers through her hair as she then switched back to sucking my cock. Her glasses were the right touch of nerdy photographer and sexy secretary that I couldn't help but feel like I was living out a fantasy at that moment.

"Cum in my mouth," she whispered as she flicked the head of my cock with her tongue.

I obliged and began to jerk myself as she held out her tongue flat and puckered her lips a bit. As much as I wanted to fuck her pussy, she was offering me a blowjob with no strings attached. I concentrated on how my cock was being touched by her tongue and lips, getting the right feeling perfect so that I could blow my load in her mouth.

A couple of minutes later, I had the perfect sequence and watched on as I shot cum into her mouth. She swallowed my cock whole and then started jerking my cock for me as she then finished emptying my balls into her mouth. Sucking me for a good five minutes more, I swear she couldn't get enough of me.

I let out a deep breath. "Well that wasn't very professional..."

"But it felt really good, didn't it?" she asked, removing my cock from her mouth, but still holding a firm grasp on it.

"Yes, yes it did."

"In that case, I can always come by with more photos."