Yawn

I'm not entirely sure when it began to happen, but my boyfriend doesn't give me the same amount of attention anymore as he used to at the beginning of the relationship. We still sleep over at each other's place, but when it comes to having sex, he always says he's too tired. I'm not sure what to think since I've asked him for an explanation already and I find it hard to believe.

He told me that he's just not in the mood for sex anymore, as if he's lost interest in it. I feel ugly when he says that though. I feel like he no longer finds me attractive and wants nothing to do with me. We still go out and have a great time together, but once we're in bed, it's lights out and that's it. If I try giving him a blowjob he rolls over, or ends up sleeping on the couch if I'm too persistent. Sometimes he'll even lock himself in the bathroom if he thinks I'm coming on too strong. I don't know what has gotten into him.

I asked him the other day if he was cheating on me and he said no. I believe him because I love him, but he just won't open up to me enough to help. It's like he's struggling with something that he thinks I won't understand, or maybe thinks that I'll leave him for. Whatever it is, it's driving a wedge between us and I feel my sexual needs driving me crazy. Leaving is obviously an option, but after investing so much time, effort and love into the relationship, it would be such a waste. He deserves a bit more time to sort through his problems and I'll stay for as long as it takes. As good as sex is with him, it isn't everything. It's one hell of a bonus that's for sure, but I can live without it, for a bit.

That night I found myself laying wide awake next to him. I couldn't fall asleep with him laying next to me and not wanting anymore than just a good night kiss from me. I wanted to get to the bottom of his problem, but I had no clue what it was yet. If he wasn't going to tell me what was going on inside his mind, I was at least going to have him inside of me.

Pulling back the covers, I pulled off his boxer briefs and began to suck his cock. By now he was deep asleep and hopefully wouldn't be waking up for quite some time. Once his cock was hard enough for me to use, I put a cock ring on it and then straddled him, sliding his cock into my pussy.

I rode him gently as to not disturb him too much, but as I needed to be a bit rough to get myself off, I had to grind harder. Grinding into him as hard as I could, he began to stir and then opened his eyes halfway, moaning as if he was trying to communicate.

"What are you doing?" he mumbled.

"It's okay, babe," I whispered. "Go back to sleep."

"Okay, sweet dreams," he said with a yawn and then seemed to fall back to sleep in the blink of an eye.

Fucking him as hard as I could one last time, I then came and kissed him quickly on the cheek. I lifted myself off of him to find that he came in my pussy before I got off. Removing the cock ring, I sucked his cock clean and then fell asleep satisfied.