Kush

When I first started dating my girlfriend I knew about how she smoked weed and it didn't bother me since I heard it was safer than alcohol and other drugs. I was in no rush to try it and just let her do her thing because it helped her calm down when she was stressed out from her workload at school.

As the weeks turned into months, I became curious about what it would be like to try it, so one night she had me smoke out of her bong. It was quite the experience to say the least. My body felt really weird and time made no sense to me at all. One minute I was talking about something, then the next I was having a deja vu as if I had already said it.

The night soon turned into us eating an excessive amount of pizza that we had delivered to the house and then another small hit from the bong for me. As she took another regular one for herself, I found myself getting really horny and unable to contain the urge to make love to her.

Leaning over to her, I whispered in her ear, "I want to have sex with you."

She laughed and smiled, then replied, "We can do that."

Kissing her was unlike any time before as the weed slowed everything down and made things so much more intense. Every touch, every kiss, every thing that I saw with my eyes even felt like a different experience. Things were so much better being high that I wondered where she had been all my life. I had been missing out on so much, but only she was capable of introducing me to this new experience in a safe, loving relationship. No one else was capable of such a thing and so I was certain that she was special.

Looking into her beautiful green eyes, I found myself mesmerized and grinning ear to ear with not a single thought on my mind. I couldn't help but see her radiance from within as she shone like an angel. Her spirit was so beautiful, but it took a helping hand from weed for me to see just how beautiful she truly was. The potential and the beauty had me transfixed and the thought of sex slipped from my mind.

"What?" she asked, smiling back at me with an equally as big grin on her face.

"Nothing," I replied.

She thought I was lying, but I guess maybe I was. The answer was everything. Everything about her was magnified and I knew right then and there that a bond had been created between us. She would always, from that moment on have a special place in my heart.

As the weed played tricks on me with my concept of time, I then found myself laying naked on top of her, still smiling like an idiot. She had a bottle of lube in her hand and was squirting some on her pussy.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"When I'm really stoned I don't get wet. Don't worry about it. Now we can have sex."

From the way she was looking at me and kissing me I knew she wasn't lying. She guided my cock inside of her pussy and I felt as if... well I had no clue really. I was stoned out of my mind and it felt so amazing that I couldn't even put it into words. Sex was amazing and her pussy was always so warm and wet, and perfect. Now though, it was beyond all of that. There were no words to describe the feeling with.

Thrusting inside of her was like a slice of heaven and her lips were soft like marshmallows. The way our lips touched was as if they were made to fit like a key into a lock. Sex was no longer about pleasure, it was about this amazing connection we were now feeling and realizing had been formed since the first day we met.

Her warm body pressing up against mine felt so smooth and right. I ran my fingers through her hair, continuing to kiss her as if I'd never stop. Fucking her slowly, I never wanted it to end. I wanted our pleasure to go on infinitely until we finally passed out in each other's arms. A gate, a window, a new chapter had been opened for us and it was so inviting.

A time lapse occurred and I now found myself drifting away from admiring her beauty, to concentrating on fucking her hard enough to make her cum. She was saying my name and moaning quietly as I made love to her in an effort to bring her to an orgasm.

Several minutes later she whispered into my ear, "I'm cumming, baby. Don't stop."

So I didn't. I kept going until she had noticeably came and then I followed a while after. When I did, I began to kiss her passionately again until she wanted to clean up so she could fall asleep.

When her head laid back down on the pillow next to mine, her smiling face was all I could. Her green eyes sparkling and her perfect smile relaxing my beating heart.

I opened my mouth at the same time as her and we both said, "I love you."