Return Date

Well that's a wrap for the first half of book 4! Hope you guys are enjoying it so far! 

Starlight is going on hiatus, so that I can focus on some of my new projects. From this point forward, I will be operating in blocks. 

Fall Block

September 21-Dec 27 2015

Starlight

From the Ashes

Horror Story

Forever and Always

Winter block

Dec 28-March 24 2016

Perry: A prequel to Forever and /Always about my life starting freshman year of high school, and ending just before Tied together with a smile picks up from.Perry is starting high school. He has just come to terms with his new found sexuality. With no friends, a new outlook, and an abusive step-father, follow him on his journey through high school, as he experiences love, lust, and betrayal.

The Runners: An anthology series based around the four Runners of the apocalypse, traveling through history to save the twelve lost souls of the apocalypse, before the thirteenth, and final soul is found and killed in present time. The first installment of this epic journey finds The Runners in the ancient city of Pompeii just days before the infamous eruption of Mt. Vesuvius. Thye must find, and save the lost soul from this era, before it is once again snuffed by the world's most famous natural disaster.

Blown Away: A fantasy/romance about a group of people who are sucked into a mysterious world by a portl. They must survive the nature of this new world, and make it as a group of friends, enemies, and ex couples. As they begin to build their new life, what will happen, when the people of the portal realize that they are not alone, nor are the welcomed in this new world?

Wonderland: A murder mystery book about a new homicide detective who is enveloped in a serial killer's game, when her sister goes missing. Annie must hunt down the clues, and work closely with the bodies, in an attempt to find her little sister, before she runs out of time; and her sister ends up being the next body they find. 

When hell freezes over: A post-apocalyptic book about a group of people from Florida, trying to fight for their lives against the onslaught of the undead. Billie and his friends go down to a college tour, and find that everything has changed. Quickly forging a group, they try to stay safe from the newest threat to human life. Will they ever make it back home, and if they do what will they even find? What everyone said would never happen, has happened. Hell has truly frozen over.

CHECK OUT THESE NEW BOOKS! They will be added weekly starting next week.

SPRING BLOCK

March 28-June 20 2016

Starlight: The final thirteen chapters of the epic Twilight series. Lucas and Emmett' entire family is being threatened by the Vulturi. The family scrambles to find friends to help take down the corrupted Vampire royalty. How will the epic story of Lucas and Emmett's love conclude? Will they have their happy ending, or will the Vulturi take all of that away.

Forever and Always: Perry just walked into the interview that could change his life forever. After the interview is over, Michael, and Perry have a lot to discuss. When Robert gets some news from back home, and Michael has a trying tribulation; how will the lives of these characters change, in the back half of this amazingly, heartfelt book.

From the Ashes: Taylor has just been thrust into the magical world of Murraina. With the new alliance made with the tiger/girl, will Taylor be able to find those ingredients in order to defeat Daniel? Follow Taylor on her journey from reality into a world of magic, and fantasy. 

Ellenas Selwonk The downfall: A prequel to From the Ashes. This story is a saga of epic proportions, when a young Dynassian girl is sent to form alliances by her grieving queen, when the ruthless forces of King Moegrim of the dwarves slaughters leagues, and leagues of her dying race. She will face death, love, and betrayal on this journey to save her people; in the next epic installment of the Murraina franchise.

The Golden Boy: Troy is the son of a senator. He is hot, and he is rich. Being in his mid twenties, he has quite the reputation for being a party boy player. When a woman he went home with turns up missing, he is sucked into a missing person's case. Will the bad publicity turn his dad against him for good? Will he be able to prove that he's innocent, and most of all who is the guilty party?

Summer Block

June 27-September 19 2016

Perry

When hell freezes over

Blown Away

The Runners

Angel of Death: Abigail is a good person. She is a surgeon, she recycles, and she doesn't do drugs. She spends her days saving lives, but her night taking them. Abigail has a sceret. Abigail is a succubus. She feeds on the life force of humans. In an attempt to soothe her conscience, she begins to give back by saving lives, and only takes the life force of lost causes. She feeds on the brain dead, or the black tags, while saving the rest. Folow her on her etwernal life story. 

STARLIGHT RETURNS TUESDAY MARCH 29TH 2016! SEE YOU THEN!!!