Chapter 22 Bye bye bye

Start from the beginning

Edward walks over to me, and in a single motion, he pulls me into a hug. I stand there in the rain, hugging my brother-in-law for a long minute, before we break apart, and walk back into the house. He heads right upstairs. I know he feels more alone than ever. Renesmee is in Florida with her grandma, and now Bella is leaving to go God knows where. He is losing everything in the span of a few days. I know that feeling. I'm just about to sit down, when I hear a car coming up the driveway outside of the house.

I look over at Emmett, as he comes into the room. Together we dash to the porch, and stand there; just waiting for the car to come into sight. Emmett relaxes when a group of people come into view.

"It's Tanya" he says simply, before I realize who is speaking about. They pull right up to the house, and then they're all out of their car. I stand there on the porch, as Emmett jumps off to run into one of their arms. The girl has long board straight hair. Her eyes are a pretty emerald color.

"You must be Lucas?" she says, looking over Emmett's shoulder. I jump from the porch, and head over to them. There are three of them in the yard now, but as I'm trying to decide who is who, I hear a second car coming down the drive. Tanya gives me a hug, and I feel her icy skin against mine. That's when I realize that they're still the old type of vampire. The same type Emmett used to be. Tanya surveys me, as we pull apart. That's when the other car comes up. She looks around lovingly, as three more vampires climb out of the jeep before me.

Emmett grabs my hand, as we entwine ourselves in the group of vampires that have just arrived. Emmett introduces me to Eleazor, but when he shakes my hand, he looks at me in a way that scares me. It's a look of fear, and I don't like it. Why would he be scared of me?

"Is everything okay El?" Emmett asks him, seeing the same look in his eyes that scared me. Eleazor breaks the gaze with me, and looks at Emmett with a look of utter admiration. What the hell is with him? Is he out of his mind?

"His gift; it's like none I've ever seen. This, this is what we need to win this war" he explains, his hands waving excitedly at me. How would he know my gift? I don't think I'm gifted. I've never shown any signs, or indications of a gift.

"My g- gift?" I ask him, and he nods at me. His smile is so attractive. Wow, why is he so hot? I look around when Edward snorts from the edge of the porch. Iflash him a smile, and he just nods lovingly. I really do appreciate my growing relationship with him

"Your gift is so different, so new. I didn't think it possible" he explains, and I give him my full attention, as I take a step closer.

"My gift is that I can detect other gifted vampires around me." He explains, and I nod. So that's how he honed in on my gift. I still find it hard to believe.

"What is it?" I ask him, and he puts a hand on my shoulder, before looking me right in the eyes. I can feel the tension rolling through the yard. Everyone wants to know what my gift is.

"He's a stripper" Edward says, and I whip my head around to look at him. When we meet gazes, he realizes what it sounded like. A smile breaks across his face, as I laugh at him.

"I'm not a stripper?" I say unsurely. Where did he get that from?

"Your gift is to strip magic from people, or to strip their powers. I didn't mean for it to come out like that" he explains, and I take his words in. I'm a stripper? Okay, we have got to come up with a better name.

"Can we come up with a better name?" I ask, and he just laughs at me. "But what does that mean exactly?" I ask. Eleazor looks at me for a moment.

"When you use your gift, you can make a vampire human again, or even turn a witch powerless. You can revert anything magical to just any ordinary thing." He explains. I immediately think back to that woman. She didn't do that to me? I did that to myself? "You can also strip things of existing completely. Have you ever made something explode?" he asks. I just stare at him, as all the pieces fall to place. I look right into Emmett's eyes, and that's when I see the same fear in his eyes as well.

Chloe's POV

Jasper leads us into the room, and I immediately see that there are twelve vampires sitting around. It looks like some old warehouse. There is a huge work area, but they've filled it up with different furniture. I meet the gaze of a tall guy with dark hair, and even darker eyes. He looks me right in the face, before he stands up. He's even taller than I originally guessed.

"I told you that we don't know a Carlisle Cullen, so what are you doing here?" he demands, and I can hear the danger in his sexy accent.

"We're looking for Niccoli. Do you know where we can find him?" I ask. Jasper looks at me with warning in his eyes. I had to speak up though, or we would've been ripped apart. As soon as I say thee name, his eyes soften, and his stance relaxes.

"Carlisle really did send you, didn't he?" he asks, taking a step forward. I nod my head, wanting more than anything to shrink away, but I stand my ground in an intimidation effort. He seems to respect my unrelenting nature.

"Any friend of Carlisle's is a friend of ours. My name is Niccoli. We must not give information out to just anyone, so until I knew for sure that you were sent by Carlisle; I had to keep my cover. What is it that he sent you for?" he demands, and I can sense the fear building in the room. "He told me he would never risk the cover of my coven, unless it was of utter importance" he says, and I look over at Jasper.

"The Vulturi is going to destroy our entire coven. He asked us to find help in defeating them" I admit.

His face goes from fear to a smile in the fraction of a second. He claps his hands together, before turning to his coven, and speaking to thee team at large.

"The Cullens need our help. Be ready at Dawn." He tells them, before turning back to us. The twelve of them all jump to their feet.

"Carlisle did send us with a gift" I tell him. He looks at me quizzically, just before I rush forward to him. I bite my wrist, before shoving the open wound into his mouth. He swallows it instantly, before I reach up, and snap his neck.

The others look stunned for a second, before they rush at us. I hold my hands up for them to stop, but they just keep coming.

"He's perfectly safe. I turned him into a stronger vampire. That is Carlisle's gift. One of them looks at me for a brief second, and I almost believe that we've succeeded, before she looks back at her coven, and screams two words.

"Kill them" she shrieks, and they lunge forward to attack us. I didn't want this.

"Well then Bye, bye bye bitches!" I whisper, before lunging forward to shove my open wound into her mouth as well. This should be fun.