FortyNine-Jealous Kuya?

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Be happy for them? how can you be happy for someone whom we cant considered happy? my kuya is such a stupid person. his stupidity is equivalent to 50 million stupid person existed. thats a hopeless case Ate." nakangiwing sabi nya.

"Funny Leila." i said sarcastically and pinched her nose. nginitian nya lang ako.

"Its true Ate. if he's not stupid what the heck is he doing with Alaine instead of you? what kind of brain will do what he's doing right now? staying up with Alaine is a big stupidity. marrying her is a lot more." she rolled her eyes.

"why wont you like Alaine babe? mabait naman sya ha?" i asked.

"kasi pareho sila ni kuya. they're both stupid doing what they does right now. and i'll never like Alaine for my brother. i want my brother to be happy and staying with Alaine doesnt make him one. so for as long as they both stays with each other i wont like her." she said firmly. niyakap ko nalang sya.

"Babe. someday you'll understand why me and your brother can never be together again."

***

"I thought i said it clearly that i'll send her home. why are you fetching her?" pupungas pungas na sabi ko sa kay Lance. its only Six am and he's here to fetch Leila daw. Leilas still sleeping.

"I never agreed to that." he said firmly. ang agang badtrip naman nito.

"Princess, Sino yan?" J appeared behind me. pupungas pungas din.

"go back to Bed J. si Lance lang to.i'll take care of this." i said softly. ngumiti naman sya. he kissed my forehead before going back to bed.

"Lance. c'mon. i still wanna sleep..tulog pa si Leila. i'll send her home okay?" i said firmly. damn! antok pa talaga ko.

"I'll wait for her then." he said firmly. i shrugged my shoulder.

"suit yourself then. i'm going back to bed." i said with my eyes half closed. i started walking away when he pulled me to the sofa.

"Anu ba yon?" i asked sleepily. i wanna sleep.

"you are staying with me. mag uusap tayo." he said seriously.

"whaaaat?!" my voice raised ten pitch higher. "what is there to talk about?" humiga na ko sa sofa habang nasa paa ko naman sya nakatayo.

"why do you have to subject yourself to this kind of embarassment?!" he hissed.

"i dont. you just think too dirty for a person's mind." i said softly. eyes closed already.

"think dirty? how much more those people who dont even know you personally?" he said with gritted teeth.

"Laance. i dont give a crap as to what they're thinking about me. small minds think like that. and i wont stoop that low just to explain my mind." i said softly and gave in to sleep.

***

"And kuya sobrang sweet nila. i think they'll make a great pair. they look happy." i clenched my teeth and grip the steering wheel harder.

"Shut it Leila. i'm not interested." i said coldly.

"Why? envy much Kuya? wonder why? you have Alaine right? whats with the reaction?" she flashed a wide smile.

"Its annoying telling me things i dont even want to know." tumawa sya bigla.

"Ayaw mong malaman? then why did you picked me up? ate specifically told you and mama that she'll send me home. bat mo pa ko sinundo? that only means you wanna see something..

or someone." tinignan ko sya ng masama. tinawanan nya lang ako.

"Shut up Leila." i hissed.

"okay! tatawagan ko nalang si Ate." she took her iphone out.

"Since you dont want to talk to me. i'd rather talk to someone who doesnt pretend." i clenched my jaw.

tinulugan kasi ako kanina ni Venice. i'm having my sentiments and she slept on me. damn. when i'm about to carry her back to her room. lumabas si Jerome at kinuha sakin si Venice. hindi ko sana ibibigay pero what he said left me with no other choice but to gave her.

'i'll take MY GIRLFRIEND back to OUR ROOM pare.' Jerome said smilling.

I wanna erase that annoying smile on his face! damn him!

"Hi Ate. have you eaten your breakfast." niloudspeaker pa talaga ni Leila yung iphone nya.

"Not yet Baby. pinagluluto ko pa si J eh." she replied which made me gritted my teeth.

"where is he anyway?" Leila asked.

"on the bed." she replied. i can hear her using cooking instruments. malamang nakaloud speaker din sya.

"Then wake him up with a kiss." Leila suggested which earned her dagger glances from me. she smiled annoyingly.

"Sure Leila. might as well do that." she replied that made me lose my control.

"Damn it Venice. di mo ba talaga papaalisin yang si Jerome?" i shouted angrily.

"LANCE!" she said surprised. "am i on loud speaker Leila?" she asked.

"Yes ate. Epal si Kuya. di naman kausap sasabat sabat." Leila rolled her eyes on me.

"Goodmorning Princess." i heard jerome on the back ground.

"Goodmorning J." then i heard a kissing sound. i took Leila's iphone and ended the call.

"What the heck is your problem kuya? bat mo pinatay? youre so epal to the bone. youre getting into my nerves!" she glared at me.

"Why do you have to put it on loudspeaker Leila!" i shoutes back.

"what i do with my iphone is none of your business kuya. leave me alone. why the heck are you pissed anyway?" she asked. still glaring at me.

di ko na sya sinagot.

"Jealous Much Kuya?" she grinned at me.

"Now why would i be Jealous?" i grinned back.

"Sure kuya. keep pretending. lets see how long you can keep that facade of yours." i stopped the car and faced her. we're here now. "I'm smart, Papa's smart, Mama's smart. how come you're stupid. dumbest idiot ever existed. Laslas na Kuya ng mabawasan ang tanga sa mundo." she said and went out and i was left Dumbfounded.

"Damn Leila!" i hissed with frustrations!