12 Hours Later

9 pm

~Maria~

I was getting ready for my date with Ty. To be honest, I was really excited and nervous at the same time. I went to the restaurant and Ty hadn’t arrived yet. So I just waited for him. 45 minutes went by he didn’t show up. 1 ½ went by he still didn’t show up. It been 2 hours and he didn’t show up. How the hell you make a date with someone and don’t show up. It’s just plain wrong and disrespectful. I left money on the table and stormed out of the restaurant.

~Unique~

Jacob and I had a great day. We went to so many places to hang out with each other. We had so much fun it was just like old times when we were friends. We came back in the house and mom wasn’t home. There was a note and it said:

Unique,

Work called me in earlier. So of course I had to come in to see what was wrong. I’ll be home tomorrow morning.

Luv, Mom

“Oh great.” I said.

“What?” Jacob asked.

“Mom got called in to work.” I said.

“Wow. So we have the house all to ourselves.” Jacob said.

“Yea and don’t even try getting any ideas.” I said.

“What?” Jacob said acting stupid.

“Jacob I know you. Don’t start any bullshit please.” I said.

“Alright, alright fine.” Jacob said.

“Thank you.” I said.

“Well can I at least take a shower?” Jacob said.

“Yea sure upstairs.” I said.

Jacob walked up the stairs going to the bathroom. The funny thing about the whole day was I didn’t talk to Diggy today. While Jacob was in the shower, I went across the street to Diggy’s house. I saw another person’s car in the driveway. I stepped on the porch and knocked on the door, no answer. I knocked on the door again no answer. I checked to see if the door was unlocked and it was.

I opened the door and stepped inside. I closed the door quietly. Then I saw a trail of clothes of the floor. I saw a heel, heel, coat, shirt, shorts, tank top, and basketball shorts. I followed the trail up the stairs. The trail didn’t stop there. Once I got in the hall I followed the trail to Diggy’s room. Once I reached Diggy’s room door. I was hearing some sexual noises. It was a woman screaming in ecstasy.

“Yes fuck me harder.” The woman said.

“What the fuck?” I whispered.

I stood there listening on what was going on. It was only making me more mad. I couldn’t take it anymore. Without hesitation, I busted down the door. To my surprise it was Diggy fucking……………Rose?

“What the fuck?” I yelled.

“Unique?” Diggy yelled.

“Diggy who are you fucking?” I asked.

“Me.” Rose said.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I said.

“Look I’m s……………” I slapped Diggy before he said anything.

“How could you do this to me? Especially with your slutty ex-girlfriend.” I said.

‘Excuse me.” Rose said.

“Shut up Rose. You forced me too.” Diggy said.

“How did I force you to cheat on me?” I asked.

“I saw with that dude coming out your house.” Diggy said.

“Who? Jacob?” I asked.

“Yea that nigga.” Diggy said.

“Jacob is an old friend of mine back in Florida.” I said. “He came up here to visit me.”

“Oh. Damn I fucked up.” Diggy said.

“You bet your ass you did. And for the record this is over.” I said running out the house.

I ran across the street to my house. I came inside slamming the door shut. I slid down the door to the floor. I cried in knees. I couldn’t believe that Diggy would betray me like this. I didn’t anything to him.

I moved myself over to the couch and continued to cry. I felt myself falling asleep. I fell asleep second later and I felt better. It turned out that dreams are always right. Something bad was going to happen and it did. I just couldn’t stomach the thought of Diggy cheating on me. We haven’t been on our first date yet and yet he wants to betray me. I can’t stand someone like that.

To think that Diggy ever got over Rose. That sure was damn fucking lie. Maybe they do belong together. I mean they both deserve each other. They both can burn in hell for all I fucking care. I’m just glad Jacob is here to keep me company. Maybe he can be useful for something else too. I don’t know. My mind is all fucked up right now.