Chapter Thirty-Two

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, sure." He turned to Chase and Liam. "I'll talk to you guys in a little."

He held my hand in his as he lead me to the dance floor. There wasn't really a dance floor, it was just an area where everyone was dancing, but you get my point.

We began dancing. "So I decided to go to Yale," Sean casually said.

Thank God!

"Are you sure that's what you want?" I asked him. As much as I was happy that he was staying, I wanted to be sure that, that was what he wanted. Because his happiness means everything to me.

"Yes. I'm sure. You and our daughter mean so much to me. I don't want to be far away from any of you. I can't be far away from you. I lo-"

He stopped talking for a moment.

I looked at him and watched as he gathered his thoughts. "I don't want to be anywhere else but here. With you and our little jelly bean."

I let out a small laugh. "Little jelly bean? That's cute."

"Yeah," He grinned. "I figured that she needed some sort of nickname until we find a new name for her."

"Well I think it's adorable. Are you going to call her that when she's born? You know, like your own personal nickname for her?"

"Maybe."

"Well if you don't I will," I smiled.

"Fine, then we'll both call her jelly bean. So, how is our little jelly bean?"

"She's doing great," I simpered. "Just twelve more weeks until we finally meet her."

He looked to the side and exhaled deeply. "Wow. Just twelve more weeks," He murmured, looking back down at me.

I placed my hand on his cheek. "You nervous?"

"Well yeah. Aren't you?"

I let out small laugh before nodding. "Yeah. I am. But I'm trying my best not too. Let's just stop talking about this for a second and enjoy ourselves, okay?"

"Okay."

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

It has been quite the night so far. Lots of dancing, laughing and joking around. I was definitely having the best time.

"Okay. Liam's turn," Nicole said, filling up her shot glass with more rum. She set down the bottle of rum beside her. "Okay. Never have I ever walked in on my parents having sex."

I pursed my lips as I brought my cup of water to my lips and took a sip from it. I scrunched up my nose as the memory of that horrific encounter replayed in my mind.

I was eleven and I had just discovered how babies were made prior to that cringe worthy encounter. I was absolutely traumatized. It didn't help that my parents tried talking to me about it right after either.

Nicole, Chase, Lianne, Dani, Cameron, and Elijah all took a shot as well. Chase raised his hand as he refilled his shot glass with more rum. "My turn." He handed the bottle of rum to Lianne.