"Oh yeah?" I felt the bed dip next to me and another pair of hands on my stomach. I opened my eyes and saw Sean smiling down at my stomach.

"Why is it that she kicks even more when she hears Sean's voice?"

"Aww! I have a feeling she's going to be such a daddy's girl!" Lianne gushed.

"You damn right she is," Sean commented. He leaned down and kissed my stomach. "Isn't that right baby girl?" She kicked in response.

"Oh goodness, she's going to be so spoiled by both her father and godmother," I said, placing my hand on my forehead.

"Um, don't forget by her uncle as well," Derek said as he sat down on my rolling chair.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Yes, of course."

Lianne got up from my bed and walked over to where Derek was and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

I watched as he whispered into her ear. I looked at Sean who seemed to be avoiding eye contact with me. I knit my eyebrows together as I looked back at Lianne and Derek.

She looked at me, a smile forming onto her lips as Derek whispered into her ear. She nodded and got up from his lap.

"Ana, come. We're going to go buy some stuff to make dinner."

"Uh, okay... Why can't Derek go with you?"

She grabbed her purse from my desk. "Because I want you to come with me, not Derek."

I looked at Derek who seemed to be looking somewhere else other than me. "Fine," I huffed.

I got up from my bed and grabbed my phone from my nightstand. I looked back at Derek and Sean. "I don't know what you two are hiding but I'm going to found out."

I walked out of my room and made my way down the hall to the front door.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

"Lia, please!" I pleaded.

"Ana, I don't know anything."

I crossed my arms over my chest. "I know you're lying! You're doing that thing with your nose, that's how I know you're lying."

"Thing with my nose?"

"Yes. Now, Lianne please tell me. Tell me what Sean and Derek are up to."

"Fine. I do know, but I'm not telling you. You'll find out very soon. Okay? Now. Can you please get in the car? I'm hungry and I want Derek to cook us all dinner already."

I pursed my lips. "Fine." I opened the car door and hopped into the passenger seat. I closed the door and quickly put on my seatbelt.

I turned my body towards Lianne. "Is it a surprise or something?"

"Maybe," She grinned.

"Will I like this surprise?"

"Yes," She responded.