[20]

Over the period of an hour, Ryley and I had jammed out to our whole playlist, but there was only twelve minutes left to the trip so I began to tell her about the person we would be staying with, Tyler Oakley. We had decided to stop in the different part of Los Angeles where he lived, doing a meet and greet at the pier, then our next stop was San Francisco and next, Salem in Oregon.

"He's a bit...energetic?"

She laughed under her breath, "You don't seem so sure of that, Kian what is he really like?"

"He's 25, loves to party. Also, he loves new people because he is such an extroverted person. I don't know, Tyler is the person you can always go to. He can be serious if you need someone to talk to, but silly if you need someone to get your mind off something. Him and I aren't as close as him and Connor, but he wanted to meet you, so he invited us to stay over for the night since we can't drive for fourteen hours long."

She smiled, "He sounds fun, I can't wait to meet him."

I grinned, "Also, I think he might be having a friend over," I bit my lip anxiously. I knew her meeting Tyler would already be a lot, but I have a feeling her and Troye would get along better since he's basically a boy copy of her.

"Who's the friend?" She asked cautiously, giving me that look she always has when she has to meet new people.

"His name is Troye Sivan, he's Australian and I have a feeling you two will be attached at the hip while we're here at Ty's."

She scoffed, "Why do you say that?" she questioned, glancing at me quickly out of the corner of her eyes before she set them back on the road.

"You'll see," I said with a smirk relevant in my tone. She groaned in reply and followed the directions the GPS was sending her in and soon enough, we had pulled into his driveway. You could tell that she felt eerie about meeting him, then staying the night at his house, but it was too late to back out because the two boys were stocking their way out of the front door, Troye being dragged by a smaller Tyler.

Excitedly, he slammed his fists on the window and practically begged me to open the door, so I got out of the passenger seat side while Ryley slowly dawdled her way out to the trunk to grab our luggages before she met me by my side, nudging my arm. I took my bag from her arms since she seemed to struggle carrying both in her arms, then we walked inside.

Tyler and I were catching up about every little thing possible while I left the other two behind to get to know each other which I felt bad about at the time, but once we entered the house, he was already telling her about a post he saw on tumblr a few minutes ago and she was laughing about it.

"So, uh I was wondering if you guys were okay with sleeping in the same bed since Troye has the other guest room for the time being," Tyler looked between Ryley and I.

"Oh yeah, we're fine with that, we share a bed most of the time at home too," I explained, trying to make him feel less guilty about the lack of guest rooms which worked since he found my explanation quite funny.

He showed us the guest room and we got situated by putting our things on the bed, then we headed back out to the living room where we saw Troye's legs laying on Tyler's lap while his head was on Troye's shoulder. It was a cute sight, I am fairly positive all the troyler fans would be having breathing problems by now if they were here to see this.

"Oh hey, did you guys want to do something while you're in the gay city of Cali?" Tyler asked with a smile on his lips.

"Uh," I hesitated and glanced at Ryley, "You want to do anything while you're in LA?"

She took a seat on the sofa next to Troye, "What is there to do in the gay capital of the world?" she asked, a smirk playing on her lips.

"I wouldn't know, I stay in Ty's house every time I visit," Troye said.