[02]

Proclaimed thoughts invaded my mind preventing sleep for me any further, although this has been a repetitive pattern throughout this week that I wish I could control. Bags have claimed their home under both my lash lines causing me to look absolutely horrid to the human eye. Tornadoes look as though they have left trails on my scalp, not to mention my brown hair is lacking the proper hygiene and hair products it needs.

"Hey, Kian. The hospital just called, you need to go in to fill out more paperwork."

I nodded profoundly at the boy standing in my doorway before persistently sitting up in my bed and rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, but I still felt tired. Nothing has seemed to work at all these past weeks, I have had the worst luck possible.

"And you should really tweet out or post a video of some sort to your followers, everyone is worried sick... They think you have died or some shit and no one knows about the Ryley thing either, some are suspicious about that too. She had supporters too, Kian. Don't you think they have the right to know, just in case she--"

"Don't say it, don't. She is a fighter, my fighter and she promised to continue fighting until she can't no longer, it's apparent that she's doing exactly that. She hasn't given up, I haven't given up, so why have you?" I spluttered, grabbing a clean shirt from my closet, heaving it over my head and pushing past Jc in the doorway before clutching onto the keys in my hand while sprinting out to my car. I slapped the steering wheel in order to relieve my anger toward Jc, but as much as I hate to admit it, he's right. The people who have supported me for as long as I can remember do have the right to know what is going on, because I am a social media person and I share every aspect of my life on it. I patted my pockets and pulled out my phone, unlocking it before opening up my camera roll and pressing the record button.

"Hey guys, it's... Kian. I have been away from social media for awhile, I don't uh know if you've noticed at all, but it has uh it's been a few weeks. Many of you are probably worried about me, and sadly I am too. There uh... God I'm crying and I haven't even said it yet, I've been a mess this week and last week, no doubt about that... That's basically why I've stayed away from Twitter and YouTube and stuff like that, I hate being negative around you guys because I know so many of you are hurting already, and now I know exactly how you guys feel. I'm sorry you have to see me like this, no one should see their whatever I am to you cry, but I'm an emotional wreck and the tears just spilled. Okay, uh I've been kind of hesitating to announce this, but I know I h-have to. Y-You all know Ryley, my best friend, right? Hopefully you do because she's practically been one of the most important people in my life so far, beside my family and you guys, uh... I really don't know how to say this." I paused to wipe the tears from my cheeks, but there were oncoming tears brimming my eyes, "R-Ryley she... she, god this is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. Ryley, she is currently in the hos... hospital, she's in a c-coma and I'm heading over there right now to fill out some more paper work... There are probably so many questions going through your guys' minds, and I'll answer them later, I promise... but I really have to head over there. I'm so sorry for being absent and worrying you guys, I'll uh keep you updated and stuff, I love you and I'll see you soon and I promise there will be no tears in my eyes next time." I forced a smile upon my face before ending the recording and composing a tweet with the video attached.

@KianLawley: Sorry for the lack of tweets lately , I've had a huge load of stress put on me recently , and I owe you guys an explanation so here it is .

Once the tweet had sent out, I started my car and rested my hand on the passenger seat while backing out of the driveway. Music softly blasted through the speakers to get my mind off the negative thoughts that were pouring in currently, although it didn't help that Spotify decided to play the one Never Shout Never song that brought back the most memories, Bigcitydreams. Nonetheless, I hummed along to the melody as if the tears weren't threatening to spill from my eyes. My phone was vibrating off the hook, and I hadn't checked any of the notifications once before shutting down the device, along with taking the keys out of the ignition and walking into the hospital.