[19]

Over the past few days, Ryley and I have been avoiding each other. I'm not sure if we even meant to since we were both getting ready for the road trip. Between packing, making YouTube videos or vlogs explaining what we were doing and setting up reservations in hotels for each place we travel to including meet and greet spots at the local park, there wasn't a time Ryley and I were able to rest.

"Today is the big day guys, I'm so excited. Ryley and I will be coming to every single state except for Alaska and Hawaii, sorry. We will be going to the cities in California last since we live here, but comment down below the cities you want us to come to and we'll try our best to get there. You could meet us for free because I just want to give back to you guys for being so supportive and amazing especially with everything that's happened this year, so the road trip will last a few months at least. Be prepared, and I'll keep you updated on the locations for meet and greets on mine and Ryley's Twitter, I just love you guys so much," I explained, covering the camera lens with my hand and pressing the button to stop recording.

After I had uploaded the video to YouTube with the title 'You Could Meet Me!?' and I waited anxiously for the comments to roll in.

Kali Lawley:
Can you and Ryley come to Dover, NH? I love you guys so much.
39 seconds ago

ILikebands_:
I wanna meet you so bad, but I live in Surprise, Arizona and it's such a small town, I don't think you'll come here or even see this comment
2 seconds ago

MinecraftHistory:
Come to Buffalo, NY pleeease Kian? It's a pretty big town, you could have a meet and greet here.

Tanya Krotowa:
I hear NYC is the best city to visit, and if you're road tripping here, then you'll get here around fall which is the best time of year to have a m&g in central park

I smiled and pushed myself up from the desk chair I was sitting at to answer my bedroom door since someone was knocking on it, and I was met with a short eighteen year old girl on the other side.

"Are we leaving today?" Ryley asked, tilting her head up to look me in the eyes. In all honesty, she wasn't that short since she stands just above my shoulder.

"What's today?"

She hesitated before looking at the lock screen on her phone which not only showed the date, but also the same picture of her and I that was set for my lock screen, too, "It's a Monday," she started out, "Yeah...June ninth, 2014 which is a Monday."

I nodded, "Okay, so we can get the car packed up and everything, then map out the cities we'll go to and we can leave tonight?"

She grinned, "Works for me, who is taking the first driving shift?"

"Uh, do you want to since you stay up all night anyway? I could get well
rested and be able to drive by the time you get tired."

"Okay, I'm going to pack the car up with my stuff, then uh we can map out our routes and stops and everything."

I nodded and walked back to my laptop once she shuffled away from my door. I slammed the lid to my computer shut, sighing frustratedly while heaving myself onto my bed. Anyone could tell from a mile away that there was this awkward tension in the air when we talked, I'm sure even Trevor could feel it in Temecula.

She didn't speak to me like normal, she didn't talk as long and seemed as if she was trying to make the conversation as short as possible while still being interested. I knew we both had equal feelings for each other, our conversation the other day proved it and I knew she was afraid of commitment, but I don't know what else I could possibly do other than to play along with the little game we're occupied in right now.