[05]

Delusional thoughts punctured my mind while lying in bed this morning, and there was nothing I could do to stop them. Minutes before throwing up in my bed, the most terrible, petrifying nightmare had bound into my mind, causing the stomach acid to unintentionally escape my body. The dream I had just endured seemed so real which caused me to become sick to my stomach and sent ripples of depression throughout my body as I lay in bed all teary eyed.

The one person who could make all my sadness go away at the drop of a dime is not with me currently, but she is the only thing I need in this world. Visiting hours in the hospital were over, there was no way to see her until tomorrow, so I don't even know if she is okay. Although the dream was awfully terrifying, I think my best bet is to shake off the uneasy feeling I am having and go talk to one of the boys about it, for I have learned that bottling up your feelings isn't good.

After cleaning up the wretchedly vile pool of throw up on my bed sheets, I knocked lightly on the door of Ricky's room. There isn't a specific reason as to why I trust Ricky more than the other boys in the house, he is an overall more trustworthy person in my eyes.

"Ricky, are you awake?"

I heard incoherent mumbles coming from the bed he was lying in before the big glowing 'R' from above him flickered on, "Kian? What are you doing awake this early?"

I sighed, "I just want someone to listen to me and care about me for once. The only person who I know absolutely cares about me is in the hospital, I have no one here for me."

Ricky patted the spot on his bed as he sat up, "Kian, I am always going to be here for you, no matter the circumstances. If O2L were to break up, I'd still be here for you. If we were to get kicked out of our house and had to move back in with our parents where they took away our electronics and I had no way of talking to you, I'd still be here for you. Are you okay?"

I shook my head, "No... No I'm not okay."

"What's wrong? Do you want to talk about it?"

"It's just, I had this horrible dream that woke me up and I guess it was more of a nightmare because I woke up crying and I was so terrified that I threw up, and a dream has to be pretty bad to cause me to throw up."

"Right, what was the dream about?"

"Ryley, she was in the hospital still and she had all these wires hooked up to her. The doctor had told me that people waking up from a coma aren't really aware of their surroundings when they first wake up, it takes them awhile, but I was talking to Ryley and she was fully conscious and laughing along with me until she told me she was tired, which I didn't think anything of it and I allowed her to get some rest. Once she fell asleep, the beeping heart monitor machine thing stopped beeping and it just went beeeeeeeeep. Multiple doctors rushed in and they kicked me out of the room and told me she was having heart failure and could die. Her eyes were so full of light, her smile was so bright just moments before, how could her heart fail to work?  I don't know, I'm not sure why that dream even scared me, but it reminded me so much of Playlist-Live. She was lying in bed with me and I was holding her in my arms telling her it was going to be okay and the paramedics would be there soon and she told me she was tired. I tried to keep her awake, but she fell asleep. I let my own friend slip into a coma, god I'm such a horrible person."

"Kian, you can't beat yourself up over this. Ryley is okay. She is being taken care of by the nurses and doctors at the hospital, nothing bad can happen to her over there. You couldn't have done anything to prevent Ryley from falling asleep, okay? It wasn't your fault. The past is in the past anyway, she has woken up and the doctor says she is really healthy, we will take very good care of her when she gets home. We can do research on how to care for coma patients when they get out of the hospital and we can teach ourselves what to do, so she feels comfortable when coming home. Jc and Connor have decided to go home to their parents for a bit while you and I stay here to take care of Ryley, since only two people should be in her presence. Everything will be fine, she will be okay and you guys will live old together. You'll be able to marry her and have babies with her and I will be happy to babysit the little ones if you guys want to have a date night sometime."