“I know, but what am I supposed to do?” I said.

“Just ignore her, and you’ll be alright.” Maria said.

“You think.” I said.

“Of course I do.” Maria said.

“Okay I feel better now.” I said.

“Good. Now let’s go to English.” Maria said.

“Okay.” I said wiping my tears.

Maria and I headed to English. The assignment for that class was to write either a poem, short story, or a letter to someone about how you feel about them. That was a great topic for me because I wrote a poem and it made me feel good about myself afterwards.

Calling me a bunch of names

And never told me them directly

Telling them to another person

Why?

What have I’ve done?

To deserve this pain

What have you gained?

Stinging me like a bee

The words you said

Tears affecting how I see

You messed up my emotions

Tearing up my confidence

Don’t know what to do with myself

Wondering if what you said is true

Or you’re another bully

You’re a devil

The devil from hell

I see what you’re devil side is

                              ~Devil Side By: crazy4fashion4

After writing my poem it made me feel better. It also made me realize that Maria was right. She is total bitch and she is jealous. Jealous of the fact that Diggy and I are together. And she can’t have him anymore; so you know what fuck off and mind you’re business. After English I went to the rest of my classes and lunch.

When school was over Diggy and I walked back home. I gave him a kiss goodbye and went inside. I had to get ready for the beach party in 2 hours. I looked for my bikini and I couldn’t find it anywhere. I went downstairs to ask home; but she wasn’t here. Oh that’s right; she was going to be home late. I went back upstairs and continued my search for my bikini.

After a while I found it. It was in my dresser. I felt so tight right now. I placed my bikini on the bed and continued to pick out my outfit. It took me a while but I finished. Afterwards, I relaxed on my bed and watched TV. I only had an hour and a half left. So I decided to fall asleep.

~Diggy~

Tonight I was going to a beach party and I was excited. I was going to see my girl in a sexy bikini. There was going to be dancing, drinking, and other shit. I was so excited. I was bored as hell so I went across the street. I knocked on the door; no answer. I knocked again; no answer. My third knock; no answer. I was getting pissed off.

I checked to see if the door was unlocked and it was. I opened the door and went upstairs. I searched for Unique’s room and I found her knocked out cold. I wanted to play a prank on her. I found a bucket in the bathroom and filled it up with cold ass water. I crept back in her room and threw the water on Unique. Unique popped up quickly wondering what the hell just happened. She looked pissed off; but I had to admit that that was funny.