Hunding held out his hands, and I realized he wanted a tip. I reached inside my pocket and felt my drachma. I tried heating my hand up and melted it into a lump of gold. I held out the gold and he frowned at it.

"Human gold." he grumbled, but snatched it out of my hand. "Guess I can use it somehow. Your Valkyrie will come before dinner."

He shut the door behind himself and I collasped on the sand.

What the Di Angleo.

I ran my fingers through my hair. What am I? Where am I? And why am I here!?

I took a deep breath.

Okay. Calm.

I looked around the whole place- a luxury hotel. The bathroom was large, really large, and the bathtub took up half of the space. It as big as a small pool. The white sand outside had a small beach lapping against it. The beds were bunker bed for some reason- with the same silky sheets I used at camp.

Camp.

I looked around to see pictures stuck on the wall.

So many pictures.

I pulled one with Annabeth and I in the lake, kissing. The underwater kiss. I folded it carefully and stuck it in my pocket. She would help me. I took off my shirt and stared down at my bare chest.

No scars.

I could barely trace the faint white scars. My arms were smooth. I swallowed hard.

My wings.

They just itched to be used. I flapped them a few times and smiled.

Suddenly, an IM appeared in the air. Hermes was staying something frantically.

"Come- sorry- mix up- Odin- stay put till dinner!"

It shut down and I sighed. So there was a mix up. And they were coming for me. All I had to do is wait.

Wait.

I pulled on my shirt and looked at the book lying on he coffee table.

GUEST SERVICES.

I examined a map of the hotel. It was way to big for me to memorize. I set it down and went to the bathroom. I filled the tub full of water and went in after pulling off my shirt. I relaxed in the water, feeling better.

I heard the door open and I scrambled out of the tub, quickly drying myself. I stepped out of the bathroom to see a girl with long brown hair and a white dress with axes on her golden belt. She shrieked when she saw me shirtless.

"Put some clothes on!"

I grabbed my shirt from the bathroom and slipped it on awkwardly.

She scanned me carefully.

"You took a shower. Right when you came.

"Uh.... Is that wrong?"

She scowled but held out her hand.