Chapter 11

I. Am. So. Angry.

Wattpad won't show me my book!!! I updated to chappie 11 but its telling me theres only eight parts... Also it keeps erasing my chapters.

Partly because I drift away on my phone without saving but.... Still.

Die app.

I'm just gonna write a lot and torture Percy a few times... I can torture him however I want thanks to Tartarus.

Thanks.

Wow. I have written this story nonstop and never read it. I never read the whole series... I'm scared... I think it'll be horrible. But I have to- I have to fix stuff.

Wow... How will I put in torture scenes?

Die Percy.

Wait. Don't.

Not yet.

Annabeth's POV

I desperately searched for a clue for Percy.

He seemed to have vanished off the face of the Earth. I went to the beaches of California just to see home while I was traveling. So I went around the city, think of when I was twelve.

A thousand years ago.

Can you believe it? We we're twelve Percy.

And that was before the ground below me liquidfied under me, making me sink into the ground.

~

I was waken by someone shaking me.

I shot up and took in my surroundings. The most significant thing was of course, the god.
"Chase. What happened to Jackson?"
I felt a bit taken aback at the abrupt question.
"Lord Hades-"
"Will you answer my question?"
I gritted my teeth. "Why? Don't you already know?"
"No."
"My Lord, that is... Private matters."
"Then lets exchange. You are an expert at this, aren't you?"
I bit my lip. "What can you give me?"

"Jackson's location."

The two simple words came running into me like a train. My thoughts jumbled by the train wreak, I tried to clean it up.
"Swear on the River Styx."
"I swear thar this is true and I will tell you until you tell me all the juicy gossip."
I took a deep breath.
"He's running away. I cut off his wings- Promethesus told me he would bring Theo back to life. But I screwed up, and he's on the run."
Hades snorted. "What a stupid thing to do."
"Wheres Percy."
He shrugged. "I can't be sure. I popped him out around here. He could of moved, but I'm pretty sure he didn't go far." he smirked. "He can't anyway."
I froze. "He was here?"
He nodded. "About 20 minutes ago?"
I bowed hastily and ran out the palace.

He couldn't of gone far from here.

And I saw him.

He was standing there, at the bank. His wings were bandaged- and I knew it was him. I skidded to a stop.

"Percy?"

He turned around and when he saw me, our eyes met.

I almost wished they didn't.

I wish I didn't see the anger, pain, and sorrow deep in his eyes.

I wish I didn't see disgust.

And he was gone- gone. I ran foward, too late and fell to my knees.

I didn't even get to say sorry.

~

Percy's POV

"-Isn't it Perseus?"

I scowled at the sight of Tartarus. He smiled at me.
"Why, it is rude to greet a person like that."
I strained against the chains hopelessly while he looked over a assortment of knifes.
"You know, I like what you did. A lot of pain." He smirked. "Especially the bleach. "
I scowled. "Why did you bring me here? And.... Am I sleeping?"
He shrugged. "A monster knocked you out. Cause I wanted to talk with you."
"About what?"
"Not exactly talk. I wanted to...."

"Torture?"

He stabbed me in the shoulder, straight through it. I was expecting it. It was fun to him anyway. I didn't make a sound as he twisted it. Hs frowned.
"Not fun?" he sighed. "Oh well then."

"Lets try something different for once."

He splashed a buckt of water on me and I splutted as it got in my mouth and nose. It smelled and tasted foul.

Wait.

It got in my nose.

My head was dunked underwater, and I tried to hold my breath. I knew this wasn't normal water. It was weird. I couldn't stand it anymore. I took a tiny little breath, and everything came rushing in. I struggled against Tartarus, but it was usless.

I was drowning.

Literally.

My lungs felt like they were burning. My vision started to get darker.
Before I could black out, he let me out, leaving me gasping for air and spluttering the foul water out.
"You can drown now Son of Posiedon."
"You-"
He pressed a knife to my throat.
"I hate that little voice of yours." he smiled.

I was frozen for a moment, and I saw blood welling at my throat. A rough piece of rope tightened against my neck and I was choking.

I couldn't make a sound.