±twelve

after grabbing our lunch, sam and i made our way to our usual spot with the 'fam'. i sat beside the one and only calum hood. there i swear i felt the family of butterflies erupting down my stomach as he would constantly bump his leg with mine. i took a quick glance at him from the corner of my eye to see the cheeky grin he was wearing.

"stop it you ass" i whispered through gritted teeth. he was such a cutie lord why me?

did i mention the fact that he had one hand on my thigh? well, he does. today was a weird day for me. calum was being extremely cute and touchy, the crowd was normal though and there was samantha smiling without the dull eyes she always had.

"i have an ass but i'm not one" cal answered with a roll of his eyes. he shuffled closer to me so our knees would bump to one another and god, he was being so touchy my poor heart couldn't take it.

"can you twats take it anymore slower?" michael complained out of nowhere. i almost forgot him and calum were on dishwashing duty, "calum and i have some unfinished business to do"

"how is it unfinished when we haven't even started anything yet?" calum butted in. his head was tilted to the side and his brows were furrowed, kinda looking like a curious pup.

"that's why i said unfinished-"

"no, unfinished is like continuing what you've-"

"alright then mr. know-it-all" michael finally gave up, raising his hands up in surrender while cal started to share his beautiful laugh.

i was zoned out when calum stood up from his place and gave me a little pat on the back, "what?"

"i'll see you tomorrow then" he shrugged looking around for michael, "why tomorrow?"

"because- oh wait on monday"

"are you gonna take that long to wash the dishes that you can't meet me later?" i asked arching one eyebrow at him and crossing my arms.

"clingy girlfriend alert, let's go thomas before it's too late!" michael teased, popping out of nowhere and dragging calum by the shoulder.

he started chuckling again before shrugging out of michael's grasp only to run back to the table and give me a little peck beside my lips. i somewhat felt the urge to hit my head on a wall several times until i bleed and pass out. the whole group was cheering and teasing me about how me and calum would 'make-out' sooner or later. a sudden heat rushed up to my cheeks as everything finally sinks in.

calum thomas hood just fucking gave me a peck

beside my lip

almost there

he almost pecked my lips

he almost kissed me

ok jess stop