±five

everyone was out and about in the school yard since it was monday after all. i was with the usual group around some tree, others were sitting and i was one of the kids who were up standing.

"hi" my breath hitched when a pair of arms were strongly wrapped around my waist.

expecting to see calum i still knew it was michael. i haven't seen calum all day. dear lord where is he?

"sorry to disappoint" michael sighed. oh no jessie. "saw your boyfriend with one of the guards awhile ago"

there it hit me.

how he wanted to leave this place so much.

what if he tried escaping?

please don't

what if he got caught

please not calum

not this time

"he's not my boyfriend, mike"

"whatever you say," he shrugged, "but i did see him with the guards"

just as the bell rung, telling us it was time to get to class, one of the guards came our way and practically threw calum on the ground.

"assholes" i heard him mutter

"you alright cal?" he simply nodded before standing up and dusting off his jeans.

i just noticed that calum was sporting another one of his usual sweaters but something was new.

his fluffy hair was gone.

god the hair that i wanted to run my hands through was gone.

the hair that would cover his eyes sometimes.

the curly fluffy hair i want to touch so bad.

"like the hair" i stated giving him a genuine smile. he simply answered with a little nod and a slight smile.

i wonder if calum was ever talkative.

i wonder what'd be like to have a laugh with calum like a normal day

outside this living hell.

we made our way to our different classes and as they started i tried my best to pay attention.

oh what the heck, i didn't need to pay attention they just gave us this classes to still experience school even behind bars. i don't need to pass this thing. there isn't even any exams.

and if there are, they aren't part of the real school cards.