±four

i've never felt how dead a sunday was until i met calum. i usually survived being locked up all day. i never had the urge to knock the door down and go over to another room and just stay with someone there. i want to be with him.

i enjoyed being alone in a sunday. it helps me think of what i want to do with my life. but thinking isn't helping me at the moment. thinking isn't what i want at the moment. being alone isn't what i want. not now, not ever, not before.

all i can think of was what calum might be doing on the other side of the room. i wonder if he ever thinks of me too? i hope this getting locked up thing is driving him nuts as well.

i don't wanna be obsessed.

please don't let me be.

i don't know what i feel about calum. he makes me feel so sad but he makes me feel so happy. maybe he's the good thing i think that makes me happy but is really the one who destroys me.

he's driving me gaga.

i need to talk to cal, i need to tell him what he does to me.

or maybe that's a wrong move.

maybe calum would be weirded out.

what if he thinks i'm obsessed with him?

god please no. i'm not.

i'm praying i'm not.

holy shit i want to get out of here.

i want to hug him.

please let me hug my baby.

i want to hug him so tight i won't ever let go.

i want to be in his arms forever. i want to feel his warmth and i want to feel safe.

i want him to want me.

i might kill a bitch if i had to but i need calum.

i'm starting to sound like a possessive bitch.

what am i?

cal, what have you done to me.

look what you've done to me.

calum what even are you.

what am i.

"calum hood you're driving me insane" i sighed.

Y'ALL BETTER HELP ME WITH THIS STORY THOUGH I'VE BEEN DOING UGLY I KNOW BUT ANYWAY THANK YOU LOTS LOVE U